Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So we were talking in irc today, and we thought it would be fun to select a song or several of them and have tempers record them self sing said song and we would splice the song together with each part of the song being a different temper.

We still have not been able to agree on the song to do. So input would be wonderful and if anyone else wants to be a part of it please feel free when we finally get the song picked.

Some of the suggestions being made have been Barbie Girl, any song by the spice girls, song by Brittany Spears, Lady Gaga, or even Not my name by The Ting Tings.

Any input would be great and later we can put a poll up asking which song we should choose to do Temperoke.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yo I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want!

I want to see this!

Also, is this lip synced? or just regular singing?
Some people are tone deaf :X

Banger

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Regular singing, if people want to send in video of them singing that's cool too. And that is going to be part of the fun, you can sing the song how ever you want. Just have fun with it and if you want to record yourself singing it several different ways go for it. If enough people do video of them self singing the song we might be able to do something with that as well.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, and being the attention whore that I am, I have to make it clear that Banger is an idea topic poster stealer!

Me and Vulpes concocted this!

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
/me blushes and grins

Tiny speaks the truth.
(albeit very tiny truth.)

I still say we need game-oriented songs.
Simple and Clean (Hikaru Utada) would be a good one, but I doubt I could manage that falsetto

Banger

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
LIAR!

I DID!

(23:48:46) we need to get a bunch of tempers together and just sing a song and act like idiots
(23:48:50) hey Costello
biggrin.gif

(23:48:53) yeahh
(23:48:55) lets oovoo!
(23:49:01) I'm up for that

Also I made up a cool name for it! But it shall be fun fun fun in the sun. Also

(23:47:02) LIFE IN PLASTIC IS FANTASIC
(23:47:28) you can ..comb my hair?
(23:47:30) You can brush my hair; undress me everywhere!
(23:47:35) ..
(23:47:50) come on barbie lets go party
(23:47:51) barbie barbie hello barbie

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another question: (sorry, trying to clear things up so other people don't get confused like I do)
If we all sing regularly, won't it sound bad when put together because we're singing like, in our own keys? Are we gonna set a pitch? (Or maybe match up our notes to the real song)

YOU CUT OUT MY PART!
You suggested that we sing songs together, but not that we record and put it in a video!!
Okay, w/e. I'll stop being a beeotchhh.

Also, cool name. But it sounds like Temper + Joke = Temperoke. Well, this is a joke I guess.
EDIT: WAIT. Sorry, I'm stupid. Temperoke is pronounced differently. -.-

Banger

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well that is where the fun is going to be, the splicer whoever they might be is going to have to go through it all and splice it together and make it sound the best as possible or the funniest. Singing as good as you can or silly, its all good. I think it would be good if people did several takes, one normal, one trying to match the song, one at a set pitch and one just going free like a bird.

We will work out the details when we get all everything ready.
But I am up for any input in what everyone would think is best to make this the most enjoyable experience possible.

We will set everyone up with the software needed to record and have fun with it.

I think we should use audacity to record. But we can work out the details and any kinks that might happen as the idea blossoms.

Banger

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well its a mix of Temper as in users of GBAtemp and karaoke.

Vidboy10 well we will get a bunch of users to sing a song, or songs and splice them so each part of the song is represented by a different temper.

Vidboy10

Tsardom
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Banger said:
Vidboy10 well we will get a bunch of users to sing a song, or songs and splice them so each part of the song is represented by a different temper.
Well if were singing to shite mainstream songs them I'm out.

But man I'm dissapointed.
I thought we were recording ourselves singing then uploading it.
sad.gif

Banger

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well we are, but then someone will go through and splice them together so it is kind of like Kid Bops but with GBAtemp members.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still really think we should do t.A.T.u.
unsure.gif

Most people know them, they are easy to memorize, and since I already can sing half their songs, it's a perfect match...for me that is.

I'm still on the edge about this. If it's lipsyncing, then I'm in, if it's singing out loud, it might be funner, but I really wouldn't want to make a fool out of myself.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
For me, it's the other way around. I don't have any problem wailing through a song and sending it in as an mp3, but no videos please
ph34r.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I wonder if Drakes still allowed to use his Instagram