Tempmas 2012 Week 4: Tell me what you want, what you really really want!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted_11405

I think to be happy that it's normal to lower the height of my voice to the same as batman's when i watched a downloaded screener of the new movie: dark knight rises 012.TS2DVD.NTSC.DD5.1.NL.Subs

DiggerMario2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally convinced my family to switch to a prepaid cell phone carrier. Everyone now has an iPhone 4s and our monthly bill is 1/3 what is used to be. Really nice to see them happy with their new toys.

shadowhog006

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
w0w~ how Generous can you get~ AWESOME~ :bow: ~ well my happiest memory for this year is definitely is the time i moved out and got a job~ still waiting for my paycheck though shahahaha :lol:

VIIth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Happiest memory of the year?

Finishing 4th term of University. After a lot of presentations to the whole campus and tons of projects, it was awesome to know that all was worth it.
Two more to go!

mehrab2603

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not much happened this year except for graduating from high school with a good result and making my mom smile again. So yeah, that's probably the happiest memory of the year for me.

dox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My happiest memory of 2012 is that after many years I finally got married with the love of my life.

Romruto

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I'll try to make this story of mines short. (I don't mind if I don't win, I like to write & draw lol)

This year was really dragged out, a bust and I thought to myself, nothing good was to come; Until the very end. As much as I thought to myself that everything kept getting worst, like losing people in my life and losing a job, I never actually gave it a thought that I would get anything good this year. I have kept an eye out for hopes and dreams and that was basically what I strived for. My games were my amusement and also hopefulness that kept me alive. The way I could "feel" came from this hobby. Earlier in this year, I had to sell my 3DS to make some cash because I had to save a person that needed it for the hospital. Somebody had hurt my best friend and I had to make some good sacrifices to make it happen for that friend. I don't want to mention the gender but, this friend, didn't have alot and money was very scarce. This person didn't really anyone but me to rely on but did have a partner that didn't give any care for my friend.

After complicated events (2 months later), this friend didn't agree with me on anything and basically left my life. The gift of being yourself seems sometime overrated but it felt good to help someone in need, especially if it's someone I cared alot about. I had no money myself and I had to basically sell alot of my games. Only thing I had left was my computer... This thing kept me busy and I was thankful I had this to use (otherwise it's off to books!). I had kept my eye out on a 3DS XL since, but during that time I used my money on my friend; The original plan was to sell my 3DS and buy an XL. Though, when this unexpected event came, I had to use the money to save my friend, so I ended up with no handheld but a smile & thank you from my friend.

Finally December came, the month of my birthday and the month of Christmas. I felt alone as ever because I had assumed no one cared. At the end of the night of my birthday, close people in my life called me and gave me wishes and had said they gotten me something. Honestly, I didn't care for the gifts, I just wanted to hear from my their voices. Then Xmas came and I had gotten presents: a 3DS XL (whooo) and other gifts, it felt so warming. The importance of my happiness from my story were not the gifts but my friends and family. Nothing could be better but to have those people in my life. So, the best memories of this year was the end, being alive, knowing that I have people in my life that cares and not regretting anything from this year but taking lessons and learning and applying them on towards next year!

Oops I guess I did type alot.. lol eh, I guess this would be a summary this year somewhat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with... +1