OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium

The winning card​

Tempmas 2011 Week 4 Results!

Many of our members showed us their artistic talents during the fourth week of our Tempmas competition. After a slight delay, our GBAtemp supercomputer finally managed to pick the three winning entries:​
  1. [member=qaz2918094] wins the FIRST prize with his entry, and will receive the 3DS Zelda/Mario Bundle!
  2. [member=Gian] ends on the second place with his entry, and gets the Ultimate Bundle from our GBAtemp Merch store.
  3. [member=thaddius] wins the third prize with his entry, and receives an official GBAtemp mousepad and t-shirt.
We further encourage people to check out all the other great entries in the competition topic.

Winners, please get in touch with [member=Costello] to receive your prizes. To all others; we wish you the best of luck with our final competition!

Our sponsor

We would like to thank our sponsor Etcome.com for providing us with financial resources for both supporting the site expenses and allowing us to get our community awesome gifts throughout all of the Tempmas events! If you are thankful like us, use Etcome for your next online purchases!​

Reactions: 1 person

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow i thought thaddius would win first with his awesome card but congrats to qaz2918094 with a very nice entry!

qaz2918094

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
WOOOO!!!! I really don't know what to say...

Honestly, I've been having doubts about my entry because several people say it isn't Tempmas-y enough, and there are other promising entries. Still I'm thankful and grateful that I was chosen first.

Thank you to GBATemp and Etcome for making this possible! I also extend my thanks to everyone for all the supportive comments.
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Reactions: 5 people

Valwin

The Neautral Gamer
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guess that means I have to bring my A game next year. :P

Thanks to the people who liked mine! :)
Congrats to the first and second placers.

well i think to win next people need to make a card that have almost nothing to do with tempmas or gbatemp them add a little logo in the background about tempy

Helpful Corn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't see any of the other ones, but IMO they are in the correct order. The look of anger/concentration on santa's face is great.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Pain +1