Gaming Terraria Wii U World/Player share thread

Captain_N

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its kinda stupid that games cant be randomly joined. It should be like monster hunter. A list of rooms appear and you can view the settings like pvp/no pvp/ what players drop on death, inable/disable the looting of the hosts boxes. its not hard. games from 25 years ago had it

Id like to play some multi player. My worlds are only on normal. Im not advancing yet to hard mode. i want to scout all the alters and wall them in with clay first so they cant spread lol.

If you want to play you cn pm your id and ill send you a request. if thats what needed to play online

Last edited by Captain_N,

PikaArc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Its kinda stupid that games cant be randomly joined. It should be like monster hunter. A list of rooms appear and you can view the settings like pvp/no pvp/ what players drop on death, inable/disable the looting of the hosts boxes. its not hard. games from 25 years ago had it

Id like to play some multi player. My worlds are only on normal. Im not advancing yet to hard mode. i want to scout all the alters and wall them in with clay first so they cant spread lol.

If you want to play you cn pm your id and ill send you a request. if thats what needed to play online
no i mean example by loadiine gx 2 you can't play online :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gay history is serious +1