Terraria's Journey's End update will launch this May

ZzLXMdH.png

Terraria's final update is almost upon us, with the newly given release date for the Journey's End expansion update. Though version 1.4 was set to go live sometime last year, a delay saw it pushed into 2020, and now developer Re-Logic has a definitive date of release: May 16th. This content update features over 800 new items, modernizations to older gameplay mechanics, new craftable items, additional pets, and many more things. The Journey's End update will go out first to PC players, with console and mobile updates slated to arrive sometime after.

:arrow: Source

Xabring

Trophies
Website
xabring.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Mexico

Terraria's final update is almost upon us, with the newly given release date for the Journey's End expansion update. Though version 1.4 was set to go live sometime last year, a delay saw it pushed into 2020, and now developer Re-Logic has a definitive date of release: May 16th. This content update features over 800 new items, modernizations to older gameplay mechanics, new craftable items, additional pets, and many more things. The Journey's End update will go out first to PC players, with console and mobile updates slated to arrive sometime after.

:arrow: Source
waw, gotta start a new world then, long time don't play terraria.

Reactions: SexiestManAlive

Attila13

Praise the Creep!
Trophies
Website
gamesystemrequirements.com
XP
Country
Romania
Though version 1.4 was set to go live sometime last year, a delay saw it pushed into 2020, and now developer Re-Logic has a definitive date of release: May 16th.
Fun fact. The original release day was the 16th of May as well, so the update will come out on the game's 9th birthday. ^_^:D

The Journey's End update will go out first to PC players, with console and mobile updates slated to arrive sometime after.
To be even more precise, after PC, the mobile version is the one that will be the priority and leaving console for last. The mobile team is working really hard on it, and there is official word about it, that this will be a priority after PC. :)

Last edited by Attila13,

Lodad

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fun fact. The original release day was the 16th of May as well, so the update will come out on the game's 9th birthday. ^_^:D

To be even more precise, after PC, the mobile version is the one that will be the priority and leaving console for last. The mobile team is working really hard on it, and there is official word about it, that this will be a priority after PC. :)

makes sense since the last post about terraria said mobile has a buttload of users. The control and UI update for mobile has been pushed as well! I haven't gotten a chance to test it though.

Reactions: Attila13

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
many years ago, i had kind of fun with this game. and then i realized that they honestly expected you to do ridiculous combat with those controls while playing in a world that slowly killed itself... and then i gave it up.
tried one more time on 3ds, but that controlled even worse

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
many years ago, i had kind of fun with this game. and then i realized that they honestly expected you to do ridiculous combat with those controls while playing in a world that slowly killed itself... and then i gave it up.
tried one more time on 3ds, but that controlled even worse

It becomes fairly easy to contain the spread of the bad biomes tbh. Even very early on you can do a simple trick to stop the spread from reaching anywhere near your base, though early on it'd take ages to do. It's not really worth worrying about till hard mode since spread gets faster in hard mode.

Combat is a lot more preparation than it is actual execution.

Reactions: Sumasuun

Captain_N

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have only played Terraria on the wii U. It was alot of fun. I used to dupe the crap out of the boss summoners. And ever time it became night time, It say "Its fucking Christmas Time" or id do the Halloween one. lol I always had a build method for doing the xmas event lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also happy birthday @Xdqwerty
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it me you're looking for?
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    'Cause I wonder where you are
    wait I got the lyrics mixed up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And I wonder what you do...Lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its all good, I'm here to talk to you.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hello
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing fallout4 all day, I went into a elevator and it kept going, never stopped, waited 5 minutes, must of been a bug. How bout you, whatcha do today?
    +1
    I'm wondering why a stray tuxedo cat has a cloudy eye
    I've been playing TOTK all day also
    +1
    Oh you reminded me of those elevator nightmares
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Awesome game, fun how they force you to build, but you can build as you want
    It is super fun, I actually prefer it over BoTW
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The guy holding the sign always cracked me up, esp when you fail, and it falls
    Ah yes, that guy lol. I still need to find all his signs. The game has a lot to do though so I don't know what to finish first
    I'm 120 hours in and am still like 44.4% done
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good times. Building is starting to get good around now for you. You making me want to make run thru again.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, enjoy your gaming, and avoid the lightning, or put your sword away. Good night.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All I gotta do is not spend $10 in the next 5 days and I'll break even this month lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/YMAa6obDNZs?si=rymChLKeTdyS8nqk