Tetris Movie gets an official trailer

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

One of the world best-selling video game ever is getting a movie. But you were probably already aware, weren't you?
For a couple of years, producers were silent. We didn't have much details about the story, about how it would actually look like.
Today is the day, we've got an official trailer of the movie.

Give us your impression down there :)

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
it's even shitter and more boring than i could have imagined. i wouldn't even pirate this to watch! can't wait to see how bad the monopoly one turns out. we all know how well battleship did :creep:

Last edited by Bladexdsl,
  • Haha
Reactions: impeeza

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
the actual story is pretty insane

1676658208205.png

caipora

cheese eating lactose intolerant
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

One of the world best-selling video game ever is getting a movie. But you were probably already aware, weren't you?
For a couple of years, producers were silent. We didn't have much details about the story, about how it would actually look like.
Today is the day, we've got an official trailer of the movie.

Give us your impression down there :)

Soviet Union time

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Yes because it was already posted: https://gbatemp.net/threads/tetris-official-trailer-apple-tv.626302/

Actually looks pretty good, I was hoping more for a cheesy popcorn flick with talking blocks. :lol:
Like the Emoji movie.

"Is this all there is? We fall down and disappear? Why? What if I want more from life? what if I want to go sideways? Or upwards?"
"Son, our family has been blocks for generations. I am a block, my father was a block, his father before him was a block. It is our duty to fall. And sometimes rotate. But the only way is down." [Pink Floyd's The Wall intensifies]

"No! I won't take this! I refuse to be slotted into a niche! I refuse to be just another brick in the wall! I will get to the top! Blocks of the world, stack up! We will reach the sky and face our creator!" [Queen's I Want To Break Free kicks in]

1676703666228.png

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes because it was already posted: https://gbatemp.net/threads/tetris-official-trailer-apple-tv.626302/

Like the Emoji movie.

"Is this all there is? We fall down and disappear? Why? What if I want more from life? what if I want to go sideways? Or upwards?"
"Son, our family has been blocks for generations. I am a block, my father was a block, his father before him was a block. It is our duty to fall. And sometimes rotate. But the only way is down." [Pink Floyd's The Wall intensifies]

"No! I won't take this! I refuse to be slotted into a niche! I refuse to be just another brick in the wall! I will get to the top! Blocks of the world, stack up! We will reach the sky and face our creator!" [Queen's I Want To Break Free kicks in]

Omg im so sorry
What i did is unforgivable :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: impeeza

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I expected an animated movie where the Tetris pieces had the most generic personalities ever and I am going to give this movie one whole star for not doing that. Otherwise, it looks like it's going to be another mid as fuck movie that's loosely based on actual events but then overblown, again. So it went from one generic as fuck format to another.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • AncientBoi
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: