ROM Hack Texto editor for a japanesse game

Mërari

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
Hey guuuys!!! ^////^ I just wanted to ask you something n.n do any of you have a text editor for a japanesse game decrypted with Decrypt9?

I need the tools to translate the game which is Boku no Hero Academia Battle for All, premiered on June 17.

Mërari

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
Actually it's my first time translating a game ^~^, I'd like to know if you know about a tutorial or some editor that's not complicated... even you could share a tutorial to use hex editor :D

Mërari

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
Actually it's my first time translating a game ^~^, I'd like to know if you know about a tutorial or some editor that's not complicated... even you could share a tutorial to use hex editor :D

Mërari

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala

Kourin

Touhou Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
You're better off making a thread for the game saying you can read/translate Japanese and request someone do the game modifying.
Hex editing isn't an overnight thing you easily learn but there's plenty of tutorials on Google.

Unfortunately, pretty much everything is complicated to an extent.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one