Country

Lube_Skyballer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Square Enix shouldn't focus on iOS/mobile games.
When I play games on my iPhone they last 1-5 minutes per session. I never played an iPhone game for longer than say 10 minutes.
That's why rpgs like FFI-III and TWEWY won't work on iOS. The iPhone is meant for short games, just pick up and play while waiting for the bus.
20-30 hrs RPG wont work, the iPhone isn't designed for that. If you play TWEWY on your iPhone for 2-3 hours, you'll be left with an iPhone with an dead battery for the rest of the day

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WAIT WAIT WAIT. People are complaining about them taking the time to redraw the graphics and possibly make a battle system that wasn't such a mess like the first game.

I think people are just really hating this because it's an iOS game. If it was the same thing for the 3DS or Vita or anything else I'm sure people would be ecstatic.

Reactions: 6 people

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
WAIT WAIT WAIT. People are complaining about them taking the time to redraw the graphics and possibly make a battle system that wasn't such a mess like the first game.

I think people are just really hating this because it's an iOS game. If it was the same thing for the 3DS or Vita or anything else I'm sure people would be ecstatic.

I just think it's going to be hilarious, because Squenix + iOS/Android = Hilariously ridiculous price points.

NightsOwl

Pays For Avatar Art (For some reason)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I dunnoooooo. How do you use two fingers on an iPad/iPhone for two characters? Seems like either pointer and middle with one hand, or pointers on both hands. Seems... clumsy.

Redrawn graphics..? I personally don't like. They look pretty blurry and unappealing. But the High Quality Music I'm looking forward to.

The twitter integration and Tinpin wifi thing are definite positives. I loved Tin Pin.

Overall though, for 20 dollars... I don't know... It doesn't seem worth it for such little new.

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I just think it's going to be hilarious, because Squenix + iOS/Android = Hilariously ridiculous price points.

$20 is not ridiculous, it is disturbingly fair for a real game with no gimmicks or DLC.

Paarish

Connor's Nublet
Trophies
XP
Country

I think people are more annoyed about the fact that they had a countdown for a port.
People were getting hyped over a game that they've played before.

Though the new battle system looks very interesting. :sleep:
I would like to give it a go.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
After seeing that video I'm pretty excited for it. But SE has a terrible habbit of not understanding how properly price iOS apps. Which will probably decided whether I buy it or not.

I've been putting off renewing Spotify Premium for the past few weeks and of this game is

CollosalPokemon

ばん。。。かい
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My hype meter is empty.

After hearing of the possibility of being iPhone/iPad-only, I abandoned most of my hope anyways and now I see that was a good decision.

I just hope they're ready to release it for $1-2 (even though I saw on a previous post it had a tentative price of like $18 for iPhone and $20 for iPad) because that's what most iPhone/iPad users WILL expect.

edit- LOL COMMENTS ARE DISABLED IN THE VIDEO! (And it's got around 12:1 dislikes)

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After seeing that video I'm pretty excited for it. But SE has a terrible habbit of not understanding how properly price iOS apps. Which will probably decided whether I buy it or not.

I've been putting off renewing Spotify Premium for the past few weeks and of this game is

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So tired of these not being universal apps and instead being separate releases between the Pad and others. For $20 I think its more than reasonable to make it a universal app.

Reactions: 1 person

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So tired of these not being universal apps and instead being separate releases between the Pad and others. For $20 I think its more than reasonable to make it a universal app.
I agree. The iPad version should be universal.

On another note, I don't think I'll spend $20 on this game.

Sonic4Ever

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I fucking knew it.

I can't stop choking right now. Also look at all those dislikes on the announcement trailer. This shit is full of red. Serves them right.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh