Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Game name: Starry☆Sky ~in Summer~ 3D
Developer/Publisher: honeybee
Release: 2013-06-27
Genre: Otome Game

Info about game: The second of the four Starry Sky games starring the characters from the drama CD's of the same name.

Starry Sky takes place at Seigatsu Gakuen, a school which specializes in horoscopes, astronomy and other related topics. The main characters are all based on horoscopes.

Starry Sky Summer features Homare Kanakubo (Taurus), Ryuunosuke Miyaji (Scorpio) and Azusa Kinose (Sagittarius).

I have always dreamt Starry Sky in Summer would get translation in English along with other serie.
I really enjoy playing Starry in Spring in English a lot.
Where did you find a 3DS English patch for In spring??

Reactions: PikachuPrincess23

azul120

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game Name: Puzzle & Dragons Z
Developer/Publisher: Gung-Ho
Release: 12/12/2013
Genre: Puzzle

Does it have lots of text? Yes. Most if not all translated due to existence of localization, though said localization is AFAIK copyrighted.

Why I don't think this will come out in the West? It was already released in a compilation alongside Super Mario Bros. edition.

What is it about? Match 3 puzzler with RPG and collection elements.

Popularity in Japan: Significant.

Screenshots:
PZDZ_cover.jpg
image3.png

Videos:

Why I think it needs to be translated? It's already been out in the west, but the localized version has various entries dummied out (mostly promos; above is the 7-11 promo Ruby Dragon variant).

What I can do to help: Playtest.

HigorVGA

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Game name..... Inazuma Eleven Go Galaxy Big Bang/Supernova
Developer/Publisher: ....... Level-5
Release: ........December 5, 2013
Genre: ......Role-playing, sports

Does it have lots of text?
........Yes, this is a strong point of the game.
Why I don't think this will come out in the West?
.......There is a patch already translating the game but most are used to playing with the original names and etc, it seems selfish of me but really many would like to have an undub version of this game
What is it about?
....Football, despite having also evil aliens and football.
Popularity in Japan:
.......Great, even more so with a next game coming up
Screenshots:
Videos:
Why I think it needs to be translated?
.....As I already said, the vast majority of people who play, lose a lot with the names and etc not being original, it would add a lot if it had a faithful translation of the original game/anime, a unified version.
What I can do to help:
......Just reading this is a huge help.

Pokemonfan6498

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
1685376144778.png

1685376174841.png

Game Name: Time Travelers
Developer/Publisher: Level-5
Release: 12/07/2012
Genre: Playing Cinema, Adventure, Visual Novel

Does it have lots of text? Yes since it's a visual novel

Why I don't think this will come out in the West? because nintendo?

What is it about?
Time Travelers is a cinematic interactive drama game with multiple choices. Usually, if a main character makes a mistake or dies, they can reverse time to perform the right action. Their choices will be displayed in the flowchart. The right choices are necessary to advance the story. A final choice determines which ending the player gets. The game has quick time events, in which players must perform actions by quickly pressing the right button.

Both Nintendo 3DS and PlayStation Vita version can be played using either the touch screen or buttons, while the PlayStation Portable version lacks the touch screen functionality. The Vita version features higher fidelity graphics and larger resolution.

• Love
Reactions: E0n and AyanamiRei

Mikemk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Does it have lots of text? Yes since it's a visual novel

Why I don't think this will come out in the West? because nintendo?

What is it about?
Time Travelers is a cinematic interactive drama game with multiple choices. Usually, if a main character makes a mistake or dies, they can reverse time to perform the right action. Their choices will be displayed in the flowchart. The right choices are necessary to advance the story. A final choice determines which ending the player gets. The game has quick time events, in which players must perform actions by quickly pressing the right button.

Both Nintendo 3DS and PlayStation Vita version can be played using either the touch screen or buttons, while the PlayStation Portable version lacks the touch screen functionality. The Vita version features higher fidelity graphics and larger resolution.

Is it similar to Life is Strange? I've just barely started learning Japanese, and it'll be several years before I know it well enough to do translations, but ping me in like 5 years if no one else does this one.

Pokemonfan6498

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Game Name: プロ野球 ファミスタ2011 (Professional Baseball Famista 2011)

Genre: Sports

Developer/Publisher: Bandai Namco Games

Release: March 31, 2011

Does it has lots of text: Absolutely yes since it's a baseball game

Why i don't think this will come out in the west?: previous famista games weren't released as well

Overview: The basic game system has not changed much from the Nintendo DS software " Professional Baseball Famista DS 2010 " (hereinafter referred to as the previous work) released in the previous year, but the national teams, Legend Heroes , and Sengoku Samurai that appeared in the previous work do not appear. Starting with , the number of teams and the number of ballparks have been reduced, and simplification is being achieved. In addition, the player card ( Carddass in this work ) uses a photo instead of the illustration up to the previous work. Like the previous work, you can create your own card and let up to 20 of your own players participate.

Popularity in Japan: Significant
1686741502188.png

1686741535286.png

1686741593259.png

Post automatically merged:

Game Name: Fantasy Life Link!

Genre: RPG, Life Simulation

Release: July 25, 2013

Overview: A re-release of the game Fantasy Life, titled Fantasy Life Link!, was released in Japanese markets on July 25, 2013. New features include online play with friends, a rise in level cap, additional quests, and the ability to take screenshots, amongst others. The international version of Fantasy Life includes all the additional content of Link!, with the exception of the Origin Island DLC.
Why i don't thinks this will come out in the west:
for some reason level-5 did not released this game outside of japan

Popularity in japan: great

1686742162057.png

1686742182115.png

1686742212205.png

Last edited by Pokemonfan6498,
  • Love
Reactions: AyanamiRei

AyanamiRei

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Game Name: Fantasy Life Link!

Genre: RPG, Life Simulation

Release: July 25, 2013

Overview: A re-release of the game Fantasy Life, titled Fantasy Life Link!, was released in Japanese markets on July 25, 2013. New features include online play with friends, a rise in level cap, additional quests, and the ability to take screenshots, amongst others. The international version of Fantasy Life includes all the additional content of Link!, with the exception of the Origin Island DLC.
Why i don't thinks this will come out in the west:
for some reason level-5 did not released this game outside of japan

Popularity in japan: great
The international version does include the Origin Island expansion (and the level raise, new items, bosses, etc). But one has to pay a DLC ticket to unlock it.

Reactions: HinaNaru Cutie

VNthusiast

Trophies
XP
Country
Bahamas, The
Game Name: The House in Fata Morgana
Developer/Publisher: Novectacle/FuRyu
Release: July 27, 2016
Genre: Visual Novel
Does it have lots of text?

It does, but the game's already been released in english for other platforms so the translation part's already been covered. The thing that has to be done is porting the translation for the 3DS.

Why I don't think this will come out in the West?
It probably won't have an official English release for the 3DS due to its age.

What is it about?
The House in Fata Morgana is a visual novel set in a mansion, where a spirit appears with amnesia. It meets a Maid in the mansion, and the two view the mansion's past in different time periods – 1603, 1707, 1869 and 1099 – to learn what has happened to its residents and to try to get the spirit to regain its lost memories.
Popularity in Japan:

It's universally adored as one of the greatest visual novels ever made.

Why I think it needs to be translated?

A portable way of playing the game for the 3DS would be godsent for those who do not own the Vita. With how few Visual Novels there is out there for the 3DS, it would be a wonderful addition if this gets translated. Since the text has already been translated, it might be easier to make an english patch for this because only the porting of the translation would have to be done.

What I can do to help: Testing the patches for bugs.

AliceWalsh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Does it have lots of text? The game is mostly text.

Why I don't think this will come out in the West? Its released since forever.

What is it about?

Popularity in Japan: A bit.

• Love

testing123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was there ever a thread that listed several translations that were in-progress or completed? I've been away for a while and can't remember if there was one, and if there is, it's no longer stickied here.

YuseiFD

Trophies
XP
Country
i doubt it will be translated since we have enchanced version for switch
The 3ds version is much more enhanced, i tried doing this before, for some reason it doesn't like it's files replaced, it's not a size issue that's for sure, just extracting and rebuilding the cia crashes the game after the main menu.

Last edited by YuseiFD,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto