The BIG Football Thread

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well done Chelsea but especially Di Matteo. Not a big fan of Chelsea but I sincerely hate Robben and Ribery.....couple of little cheating scumbags and I'm glad Chelsea won from a British perspective

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Yes fuck yeah, CFC needed to win to do my favourite team a massive favour, so glad they pulled it off. Drogba's goal was amazing stuff, moment of the night was Müller's celebration though :blink:
Of course Bayern should have won from a neutral fan's perspective, especially if you look at the stats, but I don't give a rat's ass about that.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
They were not even defending THAT good. Made loads of mistakes but Bayern didnt have their shooting boots on.

Also Gomez should take penalties over Robben, dont remember the last time he missed

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
They were not even defending THAT good. Made loads of mistakes but Bayern didnt have their shooting boots on.

Also Gomez should take penalties over Robben, dont remember the last time he missed
How many shots were on target? 4?
That's not that much at all, Robben has fired a ball out of the stadium 3 times or so, wow, big chance!
Gomez was really really bad, Kroos his shots weren't all that special too. They had loads of shots and corners, but real threats? Not that much.

Chelsea was more impressive against Barcelona (if you can appreciate good defending), but still good job yesterday, especially without your captain.

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, if DiMateo [spelling???] still doesn't keep his job, then something is very wrong...

PS
What's with all this damn internet shit about Hazard?

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Well, if DiMateo [spelling???] still doesn't keep his job, then something is very wrong...

PS
What's with all this damn internet shit about Hazard?
They should already have kept him (if he wants it too) after the Barcelona display.

Hazard has said in the Belgian press (he's from Belgium if you didn't know) and he says Manchester or Chelsea. So he hasn't specified United or City yet.
He's one of the most talented young players in the world (I would rate him top 10 attacking midfielders in the world) so of course there's a lot of fuzz about it.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ab23b3142a1b8463388201144b2ba9e8.jpg

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Swansea City agree fee to sign Gylfi Sigurdsson from Hoffenheim

Swansea City have agreed a fee of about £7.2m with Hoffenheim to sign loan midfielder Gylfi Sigurdsson, BBC Sport Wales understands.

Source

MOTHERFUCKING YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

HE SIGNS, HE's OUR BIGGEST AND POTENTIALLY MOST IMPORTANT SIGNING IN OUR HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE SIGN HIM, HE HAS THE POTENTIAL TO BE OUR GREATEST EVER PLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE'S THE MOTHERFUCKING SIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

THE SIG>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>EDEN 'TROLLING' HAZARD

FUCK YEAH BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 2 people

Latest photos

Group events

Site & Scene News

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos: