The BIG Football Thread

Smuff

Fossilized Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
if you're ever gonna do it, now is the time. next year is pep :( man city will win it for sure.
I might be impressed if Pep had ever achieved anything without a bottomless wallet and a team of superstars at his disposal. Is it the man or the money that makes him ? Custom fit for the bitters with their "buy everything" approach.

Let's see the likes of Guardiola at Southampton, Villa or Everton for example - see how they get on then.

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
I might be impressed if Pep had ever achieved anything without a bottomless wallet and a team of superstars at his disposal. Is it the man or the money that makes him ? Custom fit for the bitters with their "buy everything" approach.

Let's see the likes of Guardiola at Southampton, Villa or Everton for example - see how they get on then.
You only need to look at Raiola's manegment of Barca when Tito was sick to know that that argument isn't good enough. You need a top class manager to manage a top class team.

Touko White

(not)Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Let's hope that England beat Germany tonight. 7.45pm on ITV1, if anyone's watching.
Haven't watched any football since the World Cup Final, back in 2014, and finally I have the chance.

D

Deleted User

Gotta be Liverpool, as my number 1
But I still have respect for other teams, and players.
And Leicester, they have done well, props to them

Latest photos

Group events

Site & Scene News

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos: