The BIG Football Thread

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Today is indeed a sad day for football. The legend that is Diego Armando Maradona has died.

Arguably the best player of his generation and in my humble opinion, the best player ever and ever will be. Had his personal demons off the field but the greats always do. On the field he was untouchable and scored the greatest two goals ever in the same game against England 1986 at the Mexico world cup. "One was scored by the hand of god, the other by the head of Maradona".

Rest in piece Dieguito. Heavens Eleven just became invincible.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Very sad to hear that Gerard Houllier has passed away at 73.

Very sad loss for football, one of the true gentlemen of the game.

yep i agree. even tho i Support Man Utd. Gerard Houllier was a gentlemen.

may he rest in peace.

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well, we made hard work of it but I first have to hand my congratulations to Hearts for their performance and desire but also commiserations for their loss. They made it proper cup final and a good spectacle. Alas, it has to said though.....

:toot: GLASGOW CELTIC FC... QUADRUPLE TREBLE WINNERS! :toot:

History has been made. 12 trophies in a row over 4 years. It will never be done again. :grog:

Absolute congratulations to Neil Lennon on being the only person to win the Treble as both a player and now manager. :bow:

I just hope it now kicks off the rest of the season for us as we have been disgraceful! But I am giving full credit to Hearts for making that a great game to watch (for the neutrals of course!) I'm away for a lie down now! :grog::grog::toot::toot:

Quad treble 2-1.jpg

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well, we made hard work of it but I first have to hand my congratulations to Hearts for their performance and desire but also commiserations for their loss. They made it proper cup final and a good spectacle. Alas, it has to said though.....

:toot: GLASGOW CELTIC FC... QUADRUPLE TREBLE WINNERS! :toot:

History has been made. 12 trophies in a row over 4 years. It will never be done again. :grog:

Absolute congratulations to Neil Lennon on being the only person to win the Treble as both a player and now manager. :bow:

I just hope it now kicks off the rest of the season for us as we have been disgraceful! But I am giving full credit to Hearts for making that a great game to watch (for the neutrals of course!) I'm away for a lie down now! :grog::grog::toot::toot:

View attachment 238794
Well done to the second best team in Glasgow :rofl2:

Shame you ain't winning the league this season.

16 points clear WATP

Screenshot_20201220-205006_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited by AmandaRose,

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ooooh jealousy! We've just done something you will NEVER know the feeling of. Total history! :rofl::rofl::rofl2:

It ain't done yet! Last I checked leagues are won at the end of the season :ha:

And congrats to St Mirren for keeping Slippy G's 100% percent record of winning fuck all intact :P:rofl2:

(If anything it gives me a little hope for the rest of the season!!) Today is a good day. Man u thrashed Leeds 6-2 also lol

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ooooh jealousy! We've just done something you will NEVER know the feeling of. Total history! :rofl::rofl::rofl2:

It ain't done yet! Last I checked leagues are won at the end of the season :ha:

And congrats to St Mirren for keeping Slippy G's 100% percent record of winning fuck all intact :P:rofl2:

(If anything it gives me a little hope for the rest of the season!!) Today is a good day. Man u thrashed Leeds 6-2 also lol
Remind me what team has won more league titles than any other team in the world :rofl2:

Anyway here is is a little song for ya.

Every Saturday we follow, We cheer the boys in blue, The most successful team in football, We're Scotland's gallant few, Though times they have been hard, We've followed near and far, You will always hear us roaring, From the stands at Ibrox Park.

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Lol.... Means nothing compared to the power of a quadruple treble or a European Cup. Celtic do what Rangers.... Can't! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I mean, it must hurt worse than Slippy Gs faceplant on the Annfield turf that year to watch us win EVERY trophy in sight since you came back to the.... And I quote every rangers fan i know.... "a mickey mouse league anyway".... But all of a sudden "we've won more than you" is all you got? :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

You may stop the ten.... But the future aint written yet!! Keep it coming coz it'll hurt even more when you slip again after January.

#HISTORYBHOYS ;)

Ps.... Stop making me 'like' Rangers posts, i feel dirty :rofl2::rofl2:

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oh, this thread is about Soccer, not Football. Well, that's a bit misleading.
Misleading is calling a game that you run with the ball in your HAND and throw with your HAND.... football!

Please.... We been playing football longer than your Country has existed :rofl2::rofl2:

@AmandaRose, thanks for the congrats. Its probably gonna be the last trophy for a while going by the performances this season and I've already said, I think the league is over anyway.

Rangers have been relentless so far and we are so far behind in those terms. 3 games in hand is only 9 points and I dont see us beating you on Jan 2nd. Only plus point is Morelos still wont score against us :rofl:

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Misleading is calling a game that you run with the ball in your HAND and throw with your HAND.... football!

Please.... We been playing football longer than your Country has existed :rofl2::rofl2:

@AmandaRose, thanks for the congrats. Its probably gonna be the last trophy for a while going by the performances this season and I've already said, I think the league is over anyway.

Rangers have been relentless so far and we are so far behind in those terms. 3 games in hand is only 9 points and I dont see us beating you on Jan 2nd. Only plus point is Morelos still wont score against us :rofl:
Who needs Morelos when we have Cedric Itten and Kemar Roofe scoring whenever they want :rofl2:

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Another fine win tonight for the world's most successful football team and still 16 points clear at the top of the league :rofl2:

St Johnstone 0 - Rangers 3

Another goal for Kemar Roofe that's now ten goals in his last ten games. A goal for Ianis Hagi on his return from injury after 2 months and Glen Kamara also scored

Last edited by AmandaRose,
Reactions: Alexander1970

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Another fine win tonight for the world's most successful football team and still 16 points clear at the top of the league :rofl2:

St Johnstone 0 - Rangers 3

Another goal for Kemar Roofe that's now ten goals in his last ten games. A goal for Ianis Hagi on his return from injury after 2 months and Glen Kamara also scored

....is the one Commentary Scotish ?? :blink:

Latest photos

Group events

Site & Scene News

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos: