The BIG Football Thread

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Another great ad for Scottish football with an absolute black mark in a black strip. Disgraceful as he was I'm not blaming him for the defeat but jesus fucking christ!!!

We missed Giakoumakis big time as we have no height up front but again, a lot of our guys weren't at it today. Rogic, jota in particular so I can't complain too much that we lost.

Honestly big well done on the 2 extra time performances but the wee huns will beat you in the final lol!

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What a game that was! Still ragin City won but they were outstanding. Real were all over the place at times but Benzemas a cheeky bastard :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:
Not over yet??

Here's hoping we get more of the same with Liverpool 2moro!

'Mon the Yella Submarines ;)

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
after what i saw for the last 15 minutes. no chance. this is RB not Dundee
They really didn't impress me at all until the last stage of the game. Aren't they like 9 points behind Dortmund in the bundesliga a team we have already dumped out the Europa in rather easy fashion :rofl2:

They are gonna shit themselves when they experience the Ibrox roar next week..

In all seriousness I'm happy we got so far concidering we were a league 2 team ten years ago.

Reactions: Lostbhoy and Flame

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
They really didn't impress me at all until the last stage of the game. Aren't they like 9 points behind Dortmund in the bundesliga a team we have already dumped out the Europa in rather easy fashion :rofl2:

They are gonna shit themselves when they experience the Ibrox roar next week..

In all seriousness I'm happy we got so far concidering we were a league 2 team ten years ago.

amanda plz

happen.jpg

Reactions: Lostbhoy

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oh I feel really sorry for poor @Alexander1970. Just seen who the new manager of Austria is. Imagine picking a manager that made a shit Man Utd team even worse than when he took over :rofl2:

Remember when Flame said they would definitely finish top 4 lol. And now they might not even be in a European competition next season. Oh dear lol. And yet aparently Scottish football teams are shit yet the mighty Gers are in the Europa semi finals. A competition we will also be in next season.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Oh I feel really sorry for poor @Alexander1970. Just seen who the new manager of Austria is. Imagine picking a manager that made a shit Man Utd team even worse than when he took over :rofl2:

Remember when Flame said they would definitely finish top 4 lol. And now they might not even be in a European competition next season. Oh dear lol. And yet aparently Scottish football teams are shit yet the mighty Gers are in the Europa semi finals. A competition we will also be in next season.

Ralf Rangnick's future double function as Austrian team boss and advisor to Manchester United causes incomprehension among Manchester club legend Gary Neville.
The former defense attorney said in his podcast that he doesn't believe that both jobs can be performed at the same time without restrictions. “The Manchester United sporting director or advisor can really look at Austrian players week in and week out?

And then pick them for the national team?” Neville said. “The Austrian national team has pride, a great country and some great players, so he has to watch players all week, then he will coach them for two weeks in September, October, November and March.
What happens to his work for United then? Where's the priority? There is a conflict there.” “Chaotic” constellation According to his own statements, the former world-class full-back cannot imagine that both activities can be combined. “
A team boss has to be present week after week, Saturday, Wednesday, Saturday, Tuesday. He can't be at Old Trafford every week watching an Austrian player."
Neville described the current constellation as "chaotic" and referred to the major sporting problems of the English record champions. "Manchester United can't afford to have distractions and a bad communication plan at the moment around the idea of Ralf Rangnick being our advisor but watching German football three times a month and coaching the Austrian national team twice a month," he said 47 year old.

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Half time - Celtic 1 - Rangers 0
Ooooh I hate scoring first!!

We should be 4 nil up however so only ourselves to blame if we don't start making them count.

Edit

Full time Celtic 1-Rangers 1

Absolutely not happy with us dropping off again in the later stages of the game.... Again. Handed the momentum to Rangers to get the equaliser and again they were the better team after that.

Fucking story of our season that the last 20/30 mins we stop playing.

Well, as I said to my neighbour when he said well done on the league.... We are now into the last 20/30 mins of the season...... We've won fuck all yet.

Last edited by Lostbhoy,

Latest photos

Group events

Site & Scene News

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos: