emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Man Utd needs a central midfielder hardcore.
Man Utd just needs less injuries, then this wouldn't have happened and the title would again be ours. We still have a shot now, even without transfers.

yes the less injuries part is correct.

You cannot make up excuses for such a poor results. Man Utd's starting eleven were still (on paper) a much better team than Blackburn. And Blackburn have been really poor under Kean.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
I was about 15 at the time, how old are you that it seems that long ago, 12? Are you posting sitting in your Man U pajamas?

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Man Utd just needs less injuries, then this wouldn't have happened and the title would again be ours. We still have a shot now, even without transfers.

You cannot make up excuses for such a poor results. Man Utd's starting eleven were still (on paper) a much better team than Blackburn. And Blackburn have been really poor under Kean.
If we need to put Rafael (RB) as a CM, you know this isn't just a reserves squad, this is a last resort. Of course we need to put him CM because we didn't buy a CM earlier this year, that's true. A CM would have been very welcome (and still is), but hey, who am I opposed to SAF? He knows better, I'm sure of it. Whatever he decides, is correct.

Smuff

Fossilized Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Reactions: 1 person

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
lol Carroll is a joke.I seriously dont understand how he was bought for 35m.

8 more games for Suarez
panic buy cause they needed a striker
QFT, can't say I mourn about it since I'm a MUFC-fan :)

Glory hunter - Where were you when you were shit ?? lol
LOL, wasn't born then/not conscious. I can't help I'm a young person. And before you go all gloryhunter-hunting, read the whole topic, I've had this discussions before, don't feel like doing it again. KTHXBAI

Reactions: 3 people

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

If we need to put Rafael (RB) as a CM, you know this isn't just a reserves squad, this is a last resort. Of course we need to put him CM because we didn't buy a CM earlier this year, that's true. A CM would have been very welcome (and still is), but hey, who am I opposed to SAF? He knows better, I'm sure of it. Whatever he decides, is correct.

here's the squad that faced Blackburn.Off the top of my head there's nine internationals and at a combined cost of roughly over £100 million give or take. They may be a last resort team but it's team which is better than Blackburn Rovers who are firstly an average team under a poor manager and secondly had several first team players absent.

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium

here's the squad that faced Blackburn.Off the top of my head there's nine internationals and at a combined cost of roughly over £100 million give or take. They may be a last resort team but it's team which is better than Blackburn Rovers who are firstly an average team under a poor manager and secondly had several first team players absent.
Just too young and inexperienced, playing on positions some never did before, no leaders (maybe Evra, but no Vidic/Rio/Rooney to pull the wagon) and Nani who played very bad tonight. Bad home support, NYE, tired,.... Just all those factors together made this a loss, and it shouldn't have happened, we were close to pulling it off but this time fate decided against us. You can't say we didn't give it our best, especially when you see the BBC stats.
Possession
  • Man Utd 58%
  • Blackburn 42%
Attempts on target
  • Man Utd 13
  • Blackburn 5
Attempts off target
  • Man Utd 13
  • Blackburn 5
Corners
  • Man Utd 17
  • Blackburn 3

ThatDudeWithTheFood

TRIANGLEZ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
17 CORNERS WTF?!?!?!?!
Spurs had 6 corners in 3 mins at Norwich
This one is easy to believe.
17 CORNERS WTF?!?!?!?!
Yeah I know, sick...... But without Vidic/Anderson/Rooney (basically all the players that are well in the air, powerhouses) it's hard to cash on those corners....
If you cashed in on just one you could be at the top of the table.
Sucks.
Watch Blackburn rise to the middle of the table after this win.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Possession
  • Man Utd 58%
  • Blackburn 42%
Attempts on target
  • Man Utd 13
  • Blackburn 5
Attempts off target
  • Man Utd 13
  • Blackburn 5
Corners
  • Man Utd 17
  • Blackburn 3

I'll replay to that later. Presently I feel like death and therefore I cannot be arsed to do think.

The FA have published their report on Suarez, if you want a laugh than I suggest you go on the RAWK forums.

ThatDudeWithTheFood

TRIANGLEZ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Possession
  • Man Utd 58%
  • Blackburn 42%
Attempts on target
  • Man Utd 13
  • Blackburn 5
Attempts off target
  • Man Utd 13
  • Blackburn 5
Corners
  • Man Utd 17
  • Blackburn 3

I'll replay to that later. Presently I feel like death and therefore I cannot be arsed to do think.

The FA have published their report on Suarez, if you want a laugh than I suggest you go on the RAWK forums.
Every single user has Mr Suarez is Not A Racist in there user title.
It made me laugh because of the terrible capitalization and puncuation.

Monkee3000

Trophies
XP
Country
It seems that only three leagues are discussed in this thread. The other leagues are seen as as also ran. Maybe a bit of self respect might be in order.

kakashi919

Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
Scotland had their time, and it was a good time. No one can deny that, but I do admit that scottish football has declined in the recent years. You just don't get the same quality they had from years ago. There hasn't been any real challenge from a scottish team for years.

Latest photos

Group events

Site & Scene News

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos: