OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
ronaldo missed alot of chances today.
Captain Obvious?
Portugal!!!
Close but deserved win IMHO, I must say my opinion on the Portugal team has changed dramatically since last times I've seen them play. Much better now, more teamspirit and excellent defense if you ask me. Coentrao is really impressive.

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Spain vs Ireland will hopefully be a slaughter, Iniesta in this form is just a joy to watch and probably the best footballer I've seen in my entire life. WOW.

Italy vs Croatia, hoping for Croatia, liked them since I first saw them play in 2008, excellent footballing style, impressive attacking power.

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
LOL to all the haters here, Iniesta & Co amazed even their greatest fans with this performance, this was the best football from Euro 2012 so far. Just wow.

And respect to the Irish fans who proved their worth again.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Croatia game is nice
Of course it was nice, you could have expected that from the start! They play really good football, very technical and with a good mentality. Very cool team, with players like Olic (sadly injured now), Srna, and of course Modric. Them, England and Spain are the teams I really support on this Euro 2012.
Yeah they played really well today too.
Im rooting for France, Poland and Germany

kakashi919

Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
I
LOL to all the haters here, Iniesta & Co amazed even their greatest fans with this performance, this was the best football from Euro 2012 so far. Just wow.

Imo, the best game so far has been the Ukraine vs Sweden game. That game was so epic

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
slWgm.jpg

Monkee3000

Trophies
XP
Country
Good Appointment in Laudrup there Emigre, who knows another few performances like this season just gone and Swansea might just make the Prem a permanent home.

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I

Imo, the best game so far has been the Ukraine vs Sweden game. That game was so epic
Sadly I must confess I didn't see that game, didn't think it was worth it :/ Only missed 3 games so far, pretty proud of myself :O, especially since it's in the middle of my exams.

Have seen the summary though, and it seemed like a cool game, especially for the hosts!
Croatia game is nice
Of course it was nice, you could have expected that from the start! They play really good football, very technical and with a good mentality. Very cool team, with players like Olic (sadly injured now), Srna, and of course Modric. Them, England and Spain are the teams I really support on this Euro 2012.
Yeah they played really well today too.
Im rooting for France, Poland and Germany
I've got a lot of money riding on France, just a guess but the odds were too much for me to handle :O
Germany look cool but they aren't playing their usual level. Poland is just meh.
Well I know the name and I think he has something to do with Barca? I only know his name, but that's already a good thing IMHO, he must have done some good things for me to know him. Good luck!

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Roy Hodgeson, tactical genius.

Now Mowbray is all "who needs passing football when you have bug England No.9?"
Why so negative against the country that allows your team to exist it its present form? you should be thankful to England for even allowing Swansea in the "English" Premiership, because otherwise you would be playing against the likes of Cambrian & Clydach Cardiff Grange Harlequins.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Roy Hodgeson, tactical genius.

Now Mowbray is all "who needs passing football when you have bug England No.9?"
Why so negative against the country that allows your team to exist it its present form? you should be thankful to England for even allowing in the "English" Premiership, because otherwise you would be playing against the likes of Cambrian & Clydach Cardiff Grange Harlequins.

?

Latest photos

Group events

Site & Scene News

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos: