The BIG Football Thread

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Bayern for the second fucking year on a row, before that Ibra's and Thiago Silva Milan and before that, Barca the previous 2 years, UEFA has something against us I'm sure. Friggin hell.

Coz we finished 2nd in our group, our potential choices were:
Bayern
Barcelona
Real Madrid
Athletico Madrid
PSG

We'd lose at nou camp, real would rape us and Athletico probably would too. I'm happy with Bayern, we almost beat them last season and we're much better now

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Bayern for the second fucking year on a row, before that Ibra's and Thiago Silva Milan and before that, Barca the previous 2 years, UEFA has something against us I'm sure. Friggin hell.
I lolled when I saw you had Bayern. You're playing better than in the past 10 years, and you get Bayern :toot:
I like Man Utd draw. :yay:

and Galatasaray get chelski...
Yeah, Man Utd draw, sooooooo lucky. We should have this, although it won't help our current disaster in the league :(

lufere7

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
All I know is if Arsenal don't sign another striker and Giroud doesn't get back into form Arsenal will be saying goodbye to the title.
Not so sure, Podolski came on a a sub today after a 4 month injury and grabbed an assist and a goal with no match fitness whatsoever, if he can find some form he could cover while Giroud gets his level back. That's just a stop gap measure though, I do agree with us needing a striker, a WC class one would take us to another level. Too bad none will be available on January (unless we activate Diego Costa's release clause and he actually wants to come here).

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Saw Liverpool - City yesterday. Excellent match for the (somewhat) neutral fan, really enjoyed it.
What I didn't enjoy was the referees decisions though..... City had a lot of luck, Liverpool at least deserved a point! They were definitely robbed by the referees.

kakashi919

Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
Saw Liverpool - City yesterday. Excellent match for the (somewhat) neutral fan, really enjoyed it.
What I didn't enjoy was the referees decisions though..... City had a lot of luck, Liverpool at least deserved a point! They were definitely robbed by the referees.

Yeah as an LFC fan I enjoyed the game,even if we got robbed, we still played one heck of a game and it shows we're improving at a good rate. I think we can get all three points at Chelsea. Should have a fairly easier time picking up points in the second part of the season.

lufere7

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Etihad stadium is the new Old Trafford since Ferguson retired, been getting some ridiculous decisions. Everything was called offside and we didn't get a penalty when we played there.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
_72093142_ff42528a-0951-420a-97a0-3f2d6a150223.jpg

Latest photos

Group events

Site & Scene News