Gaming The Colt Pokemon Keldeo has released!

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States

Jiehfeng

The One
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Svalbard

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ahh hype over promotional Pokemon, remember it fondly queuing up to get my mew and defeating everyone who was there lol. Doesn't pokesav and wonder cards make this a little redundant now, I had keldeo a while ago

Some people such as myself like to do things legit. That's half the fun for me honestly.

Oh mine are legit, I didn't say I use them, to be honest all I do is grab a japanese rom, get all the events from there and then transfer them to my english rom making sure I save them on Pokesav first, so on the odd chance I do get a good trade offer I don't lose my pokes

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
>Gamestop
Aw, man. I almost got excited... Why don't they just distribute all event Pokemon over WiFi?

Pyrii

Trophies
XP
Country
>Gamestop
Aw, man. I almost got excited... Why don't they just distribute all event Pokemon over WiFi?

Money. Gamestop pay for the Kiosk carts to draw people into their stores. ANd Pokemon games only accept mystery gifts over P2P wifi.

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't pokesav and wonder cards make this a little redundant now, I had keldeo a while ago
This makes it legit to use in tournaments, though. If you showed up with an english Keldeo before this event, they knew you were hacking.
Doesn't really matter, because you can't enter legendaries in a tournament.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag