United Kingdom
1705488607620.png

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
“Temo el día en el cual la tecnología sobrepase nuestra interacción humana. El mundo tendrá una generación de idiotas”.
Post automatically merged:

Last edited by impeeza,

BakerMan

Class Clown of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1705624546126.png

My wario Forums pfp (for someone like x65, this is where you make the usual "Baker Man is wariosexual" joke)
As you can see, there's Wario, Dedede, Peppino, and Anton
Oh yeah, and with my prior post, you can now recognize the background

• Haha
Reactions: x65943

BakerMan

Class Clown of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As a memorial, I'd like to dedicate this day every year, to my friend. We'll call it Double D day. (Pours a little milk on the ground.)
for this one, unless you've seen the thread, you get no context

• Love
Reactions: impeeza

Xdqwerty

Im bored (he/she/they)
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
"hey there buddy chum pal friend buddy pal chum bud friend fella bruther amigo pal buddy friend chummy chum chum pal i don't mean to be rude my friend pal home slice bread slice dawg but i gotta warn ya if u take one more diddly darn step right there im going to have to diddly darn snap ur neck and wowza wouldn't that be a crummy juncture, huh? do you want that? do you wish upon yourself to come into physical experience with a crummy juncture? because friend buddy chum friend chum pally pal chum friend if you keep this up well then gosh diddly darn i just might have to get not so friendly with u my friendly friend friend pal friend buddy chum pally friend chum buddy"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: kinda feeling like that remix of the perfect cell theme