The GBAtemp Visual Novel

IC_

GBAtemp's ???
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
All he finds is a barren wasteland of dead memes and accounts for miles and miles, his hope on finding anything diminishes... suddenly a small glint in the distance catches his eye, what could it be?
It's a shining trashcan-like thing!
0zHFJa-3176012476.jpg
It seems to still be alive, in contrast to being surrounded by all the motionless dead memes.
As it barely moves, it's trying to say something about not being a parrot. Rover stands there with confusion, but trying to talk to the green robot seems like the logical choice.

tofino

catch the wave!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
the artist decided to continue drawing the text after drinking some tea
the artist chimed "who knew tea could fix anything! including a heart attack! But, you know what tea can't fix? Your internet privacy. Which is why I recommend using NordVP--"

In the middle of his sentence, he was shot off screen.

sombrerosonic

Idiot machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the artist chimed "who knew tea could fix anything! including a heart attack! But, you know what tea can't fix? Your internet privacy. Which is why I recommend using NordVP--"

In the middle of his sentence, he was shot off screen.
Wario said "that sucked, now you want a story.... WARIO WILL MAKE A STORY YOU'ILL REMEMBER" and contuned the story

tofino

catch the wave!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Polly seen a door called the "amogus" door the green trash can was entering it, it seems that the only logical thing was to enter the door
All he and Rover could see was a bright shining light. The light started to fade and they could see what appeared to be a Jack Frost with a Rover type mask.
“Welcome to the chaos. Enjoy your stay.” The door behind them closed and locked itself.

Reactions: IC_

Creamu

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
As a suprise to everyone a portal opens with evil clancy(daenlightened) and creamu entering the scene, while they are in a brawl. "Go away evil spirit! Go away!" Creamu shouts.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys why the hell is my internet connection so shit rn?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, If it's so shitty, why don't you clean it up. :tpi:
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    [uploads TP] :D
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @BakerMan I bet your mom found out you watching those kind of vids on your 3ds again, and put a limit on you.
    +3
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    first of all, i don't watch those kinds of videos, and if i did i'd pull a verbalase 50k but with wizards and wario
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    second of all, i don't even have a 3ds
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    OnlyWizard&WarioFans.com
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i just want a wizard to stick his wand (whether literal or figurative is up to interpretation, either way it's either freaky or sus, or both i guess) up my ass
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm making Texas sheet cake for first time today, my Nieghbor brought us some few weeks ago and damn that's good, so I got her recipe and gonna try it today.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    mmm, sounds good
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its not a brownie, and its not a cake, so what is it- Texas sheet cake.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I tried making chocolate lava cakes the other day in cupcake pan, what a mess, my lava exploded out of the cakes everywhere while baking, was still ok tho, just no lava inside.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We had our grandkids over yesterday and I got a small above ground swimming pool I filled for them to play in. Well today I woke to find 3 ducks swimming around in it. Don't mind really but they are annoyingly loud, quack quack. Gotta drain it today. Guess what were having for dinner, lol.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lol
    BBQ'd 🦆
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also i'm sorry your molten lava cakes failed
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    just looked up a pic of texas sheet cake, and it looks delicious
    +1
    🌋 Science Project?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i think i might need to try making lava cakes for the 4th of july fr
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I used butter instead of vegetable oil, and think that's why they squirted out during baking, who knows
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah i think oil is the right call
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    plus if you're making brownies or lava cakes for people with dairy allergies, you should use oil instead of butter anyway
    +2
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @BakerMan Make me a space cake plz
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: @BakerMan Make me a space cake plz