• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

The Israel and Palestine conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's easy to say when you consider anything criticizing Israel's abhorrent actions to be pro-Hamas. And I don't mean you as in you, yourself, but the collective conservative side who are trying to demonize anyone supporting the Palestinian people in Gaza (not Hamas) as they are in a battle for what amounts to basic human rights as we speak.

The truth is that Israel is doing some terrible shit and justifying it by claiming self-defense. Not sure how many innocent lives need to be taken before this stops being justified as self-defense, though... :unsure:
I really hate the phrase both sides, because conservatives use it overwhelmingly and incorrectly (as a false equivalency) to justify the bad behavior of their side and try to gaslight that the left is just as bad (and that's easily disproven).

However in this specific conflict, I would make the both sides argument and it's truly the citizens who suffer here regardless of their religious affiliation.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Im sure youre happy for the killing of innocent palestinians .
Innocent my arse, they are murdering Hamas scum. They messed about one too many times and are finding out what happens when you murder/rape/kidnap etc. I will not be losing a wink of sleep when these murdererous cretins are getting they payback they richly deserve.

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Innocent my arse, they are murdering Hamas scum. They messed about one too many times and are finding out what happens when you murder/rape/kidnap etc. I will not be losing a wink of sleep when these murdererous cretins are getting they payback they richly deserve.

STFU lil smelly bitch

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
To an extent you would expect one to be better with age, like losing that teenage edgelord cringe, but he's demonstrated to be an unabashed, unintelligent bigot and you're carrying water for him.
Boomer is a state of mind, after all, one shared by Dude and Tabzer. It's easier to unintentionally fall into that narcissistic world view as you age, but it's not a requirement by any means.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Ew, you're gross.
Ahh Hamas loving, Israel hating, ageist boy, I see you are stalking me now? What's up, does it piss you off that not everyone is a salty left wing psychopath such as you? I bet you woke up this morning and started crying when you found out more of your beloved Hamas scum are dead. I was clicking my heels together and rubbing my hands gleefully knowing that hell is being packed with more Hamas souls and that the living no longer need to suffer their presense.

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ahh Hamas loving, Israel hating, ageist boy, I see you are stalking me now? What's up, does it piss you off that not everyone is a salty left wing psychopath such as you? I bet you woke up this morning and started crying when you found out more of your beloved Hamas scum are dead. I was clicking my heels together and rubbing my hands gleefully knowing that hell is being packed with more Hamas souls and that the living no longer need to suffer their presense.
Bitch please

EthanB

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I just like upsetting you so eat my pussy 😘

AkikoKumagara

The Coolest Bear Around
Trophies
Website
thebearsden.web.fc2.com
XP
Country
United States
1699657937795.png

1699657956657.png

AkikoKumagara

The Coolest Bear Around
Trophies
Website
thebearsden.web.fc2.com
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Coolsonickirby

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
I just like upsetting you so eat my pussy 😘
Awww, you think I'm upset about what you post. LOL. Here, have a picture of a mug. You can fantasise about drinking some hot soy milk from it, while you fantasise about me being upset.

uXBCQ6g.png

Last edited by mrdude,

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
And all 2 million people suffering in Gaza are members of these groups? or...?
They voted for Hamas and are sheltering them. As soon as they release all the hostages and turn over hamas I guess Israel might consider to stop hunting Hamas down and destroying their infrastructure.

To be fair though, as far as wars go Israel have been distrubuting leaflets and telling them to go south to avoid being killed and that's a lot more civil than any other war has been. The Germans certainly didn't do that during the London Blitz, The yanks didn't do that when they levelled Hiroshima, infact out of all the wars I know about the Israeli's have been the most civil.

• Haha
Reactions: AkikoKumagara

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
I see that brain aneurysm is taking its toll on you.
I see you still can't stay on topic, that's a shame but not unexpected. Anyhow as you're an idiot I have decided to add you to my ignore list now with the other lefty mongs that qualified for a place on it. I shall no longer read anymore of your drivel. Alas you can fantasise about me all day long now and I shall forget you ever existsed.

• Haha
Reactions: EthanB
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: YUH