Gaming The Last Seal free commercial game

SaltyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This was a game that was in development for commercial release but (un)fortunately it never came to be. The developers decided to release it as freeware. Check out the site here http://www.ancor.ch/tls/index.php for details, screenshots, and the download. It is an adventure style game that looks incredible great for the GBA.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
thanks for the heads up, I'll check it out! point and click games are always welcome
biggrin.gif

SaltyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could not get it to work on my EZIII but it does work with no problems with my SCSD. However, now that FFIII is out. This will wait
wink.gif

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
this game has pretty bad dialogue
laugh.gif

The great villian of the game is called 'Pure Evil' muhahahaha......sorry

I think I'll stick with Broken Sword on the GBA.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Mutti

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hey guys, I know it's been...18 years, but I've been trying to finish this game for a loooooooooong time now and I always get stuck around an hour in, at the statue of selket room, where you're supposed to get the second stone but for the love of god I can't figure out how. I tried every item combination with every intractable object in the whole map and nothing. This is the only thread I could find on the internet where someone else talked about this game, I don't know where else to start, so if anyone can help please 😭

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y