ROM Hack RELEASE The Legend of Heroes: Trails To Azure Kai - Complete English & Partial Japanese patch + QoL patches

Jmtaveira

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I can't believe we already have this . . I'm so happy I can't describe with words . Trails games are my favorites and to play this on the switch with so many QOL features is heaven! I just hope we can have tocs1 and tocs2 in the switch in the future. I love you

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I can't believe we already have this . . I'm so happy I can't describe with words . Trails games are my favorites, and to play this on the switch is insane. I just hope we can get tocs1 and tocs2 when they release in Japan , keep the good work.

AshenWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I can't believe we already have this . . I'm so happy I can't describe with words . Trails games are my favorites and to play this on the switch with so many QOL features is heaven! I just hope we can have tocs1 and tocs2 in the switch in the future. I love you

I can't believe we already have this . . I'm so happy I can't describe with words . Trails games are my favorites, and to play this on the switch is insane. I just hope we can get tocs1 and tocs2 when they release in Japan , keep the good work.
Cheers to that! Waiting for TOCS 1 and 2 on Switch

Shenrai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If someone is available to check something for me using my save file I would be thankful. Pretty sure the game has a crash at a specific point.

Shenrai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chapter 3 day 2. Descending to the Knox Woodlands causes the game to crash. I have already forwarded the report but I want to confirm that is indeed the patch by having someone else encounter it, as well.

Kirby567fan

Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
Chapter 3 day 2. Descending to the Knox Woodlands causes the game to crash. I have already forwarded the report but I want to confirm that is indeed the patch by having someone else encounter it, as well.
Can you give me the save?
I should be able to test tomorrow.

Reactions: Shenrai

Shenrai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There you go. Just use the rope and after a few lines of dialogue the group should go to the next area. But you will just encounter a black screen and the game will get an error. Happens each time I tried it so you can't progress the game.

I just went and renamed the patch folder so it would deactivate and the game managed to move to the next area, so it is definitely the patch. No need to test it. @Kirby567fan Not sure why I didn't try this first.

Bypassing the area appears to not work either. I loaded a save that managed to pass through this spot by renaming the patch folder and the load would not work, it would simply crash the game. Need to wait for a fix.

Attachments

• danny.rar
    176.3 KB · Views: 134
Last edited by Shenrai,
Reactions: Kirby567fan

Kirby567fan

Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
@Shenrai is this bit skippable or is it mandatory?
It's mandatory.
To fix it, delete the r4050, r4060 and r4090 folders that can be found in the map folder at atmosphere\contents\010085B01388A000\romfs\data.
This will only disable the better textures in that area while having everything else enabled and in english.

Reactions: traydo0r

Rudy69

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Does anyone have a 100% Trails from Zero save? I can use mine but i was hoping to get one with the 3 bonding events done (no way I'll bother to do 3 playthroughs myself)

Shenrai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's mandatory.
To fix it, delete the r4050, r4060 and r4090 folders that can be found in the map folder at atmosphere\contents\010085B01388A000\romfs\data.
This will only disable the better textures in that area while having everything else enabled and in english.

Beat me to it. Apparently the next build should fix this without the need to do this. But yea, this is the temporary fix.

The same team doing Trails from Zero Evolution are also making Trails to Azure Evolution.
Tho don't expect it to release anytime soon.

Yes. Although they are still working on perfecting Zero, so Azure is far off.

Reactions: Kirby567fan

Graber

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
1.1.1 Update
  • Change "Not for sale" text X offset when trying to sell unsellable items (eg. event items, etc.).
  • Change X offset of request status on detective notebook to prevent overlapping with request names.
  • Slightly adjust fixed PC window size multiplier to fit some longer lines (prevents a Shirley line from overflowing).
  • Set minimum name width size to prevent names from overflowing from dialog windows (fixes "Guardsman's Voice" name overflowing from the dialogue window).
  • Fixes a lines from Juna that closes itself instead of waiting for user input (wrong control code)
  • Improved textures from map files r4050, r4060 and r4090 loaded through texture replacement system instead of replacing it3 in order to avoid some crashes.

Download removed - read note at main post.

Last edited by Graber,

AshenWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Beat me to it. Apparently the next build should fix this without the need to do this. But yea, this is the temporary fix.

Yes. Although they are still working on perfecting Zero, so Azure is far off.
Did the latest patch fixed it?

Shenrai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Note that there is a crash preventing completion of the game near the end. Big spoilers below. I already reported it.

Upon entering Arios' domain the game will crash following the entry cutscene

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🛌 zzzzzzz [farrrrts] [rolls over] zzzzzzzzz