ROM Hack RELEASE The Legend of Heroes Zero no Kiseki Kai English Patch

Shenrai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The more I look at it the more I make small changes here and there... Think its fine for now unless there's something important needed.

wluigi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I think that's good enough for npc dialogue. We can't match Geofront's work, haha. Thanks, Shenrai.

Skandu-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
i'm at the very end of the game and so far i didn't found any major issue (a crash or something)
ty so much again :D

Reactions: wluigi

Shenrai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm at the very end of the game and so far i didn't found any major issue (a crash or something)
ty so much again :D

Thank you for playing this again for me. I was hoping someone else other than me could finish it so they could see if I missed anything. Did a lot of testing so that wouldn't happen.

Last edited by Shenrai,
Reactions: wluigi

wluigi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm at the end of chapter 3 and so far it only crashed once, but I'm guessing it's the port's fault because it didn't crash again

Shenrai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm at the end of chapter 3 and so far it only crashed once, but I'm guessing it's the port's fault because it didn't crash again

Did it happen to be at the Mainz mine out of curiosity? Noticed a crash underground that seemed to disappear when I reloaded the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...