The Linkiboy Orc Memorial Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hey Gaisuto, I understand what are you trying to say completely...I just think that many members here have problems with particular staff members, not all of you..

And to point out my opinion, I don't have problems with anyone, and I don't mind any moderations you guys make!!
tongue.gif

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Gaisuto said:
Hey, all of you ungrateful bastards - Shut the fuck up. We put up with this for so long, I've already snapped once from you guys. You insist we do nothing? Look at the mother fucking Report Center, it is FILLED TO THE BRIM. And they all get dealt with, looked at, commented on. And we still get this shit like "Oh we're pointless, we don't do shit, we're here to ruin GBATemp."

For fuck's sake - If you don't like us, Get the fuck out.

*Added on: If you think we're doing nothing, and we need more rules - WE'LL BECOME LIKE GAMEFAQS! JUST LIKE WHAT EVERYBODY WANTS!

Doing nothing? Who said that? We all like you mods I think. you are cool guys!

But inconsistent heavy handed moderating is killing this place and driving senior members away!

But I will say this, that kind of outburst, that kind of language from a mod is completely uncalled for and unprofessional!

Dont do that again!

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
p1ngpong said:
Doing nothing? Who said that? We all like you mods I think. you are cool guys!

But inconsistent heavy handed moderating is killing this place and driving senior members away!

But I will say this, that kind of outburst, that kind of language from a mod is completely uncalled for and unprofessional!

Dont do that again!
Pingpong, watch it. Gai's only saying what I wanted to say but didn't, because I'm not quite at the end of my rope. YET. But keep pushing it and you'll see just how heavy-handed our moderation can be. You think we're strict now? Go back to the days when Puck the Joker was a staff member here, he'd have banned you the first time you spoke. You know, ironically in those days people were better behaved; maybe there was a method to his madness.

We work tirelessly to make GBAtemp a nice place for everyone. If you want to stew in the filth and debauchery of the internet, this isn't the place to do so. We stay up late at night thinking of and working on new features for you folks, only to give you exactly what you want and hear you bitch about it, tell us how much we suck, and that we're dying. Well Gai's absolutely right. If you hate it so much? Go somewhere else. Comments like that help NOTHING. They only serve to perpetuate more comments of the sort.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
Actually, moderation isn't killing this forum. Its keeping it sane. Fear of the banhammer keeps people from making exceptionally stupid posts yet they still make stupid ones which no one can do anything about even though we know its wrong. Its still a valid post and we must tolerate it... (Although it would never have been a few years back but communities change...)

Its a couple of retarded members who are posting crap all the time which drives decent members away.
There hasnt been a lot of decent discussion here lately and I rarely see myself posting outside of the EOF.
I'm afraid I'll follow their lead seeing as how this is how it started for them too.

DrKupo

Resistance: Fall of Gbatemp
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Gaisuto said:
Hey, all of you ungrateful bastards - Shut the fuck up. We put up with this for so long, I've already snapped once from you guys. You insist we do nothing? Look at the mother fucking Report Center, it is FILLED TO THE BRIM. And they all get dealt with, looked at, commented on. And we still get this shit like "Oh we're pointless, we don't do shit, we're here to ruin GBATemp."

*Added on: If you think we're doing nothing, and we need more rules - WE'LL BECOME LIKE GAMEFAQS! JUST LIKE WHAT EVERYBODY WANTS!

You, JPH, and the others are killing Gbatemp. Keep on ruining GBAtemp. Soon you will be left with only p1ngp0ng.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DrKupo said:
Gaisuto said:

You, JPH, and the others are killing Gbatemp. Keep on ruining GBAtemp. Soon you will be left with only p1ngp0ng.
Fuck off. Seriously, nobody likes you and you're a jackass to everybody else. So just fuck off, Kupo.

DrKupo

Resistance: Fall of Gbatemp
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Gaisuto said:
DrKupo said:
Gaisuto said:

Fuck off. Seriously, nobody likes you and you're a jackass to everybody else. So just fuck off, Kupo.

Real fucking professional.

Stop with the crazy moderation or you'll lose the few members you have left.

Seeing as you get to flame me, I'll flame back. You are a stupid, borderline insane smash fag. You are 14 at the oldest. You rule with an iron fist, remove any posts you don't like, and nobody likes you.

I hit the mark there?

You aren't the worth the effort of me flaming, so I resorted to stating facts. Sad, I know.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No, you piece of shit - What's ruin GBATemp are all the bastards like you who are talking down and being an out right jackass to EVERYONE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, If it's so shitty, why don't you clean it up. :tpi: