Hacking The M3 Sakura FAQ

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
You could've simply linked to your topic...
sweatingbullets.gif

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
sweenish said:
just popping in to say thanks for this topic.

it's very well well constructed, and an excellent resource.
Thanks, sweenish! I'm always open for suggestions on how to improve this topic, whether it be on content, format, etc. So if you ever think of anything you want to see on here, don't hesitate to contribute.
happy.gif

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Densetsu3000 said:
sweenish said:
just popping in to say thanks for this topic.

it's very well well constructed, and an excellent resource.
Thanks, sweenish! I'm always open for suggestions on how to improve this topic, whether it be on content, format, etc. So if you ever think of anything you want to see on here, don't hesitate to contribute.
happy.gif
Alright ^^ Just want to to say something that might be nice to add.
Add something on how to change the brightness level of the back light in Sakura. I didn't know how and was sitting there for like half an hour before someone told me...yeah I don't know how many people have this problem, just would be nice if there was something said about it.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
Alright ^^ Just want to to say something that might be nice to add.
Add something on how to change the brightness level of the back light in Sakura. I didn't know how and was sitting there for like half an hour before someone told me...yeah I don't know how many people have this problem, just would be nice if there was something said about it.
I thought about putting all that stuff in, but the top screen of the default skin has all of those functions listed. Anyone who just looks at the top screen will immediately know how to do it. Rather than write it all out, in the guide I said to look at the top screen. Check it out...there's no way anyone would miss it unless they were blind
wink.gif

resiarlleh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i just recently tried to upgrade from my 2g sandisk micro sd card to a 4gig PNY micro sd card and my games will not load, can any one please help me? i use the m3 ds real card and i have the newest version of sakura... and it still works on my 2gig but not on my 4 and its the same files... can any one tell me whats wrong?

Gagigagu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is it possible to play Zelda ST on the new firmware? Sorry if it has been asked before, you can link me to an answer and I'll read it

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Densetsu3000 said:
Thanks for the heads-up, I'll update it now.
Your welcome ^^ and now I can finally update my cards

Posts merged

QUOTE(RchUncleSkeleton @ Dec 31 2009, 03:58 AM) if you have the latest firmware...either touchpod 4.7cX(or 4.7bX) or Sakura 1.45X 3rd edition available from handheldsources.com you can play the game with a clean unpatched rom and that's all you need.....you need no hacked save file.
For the most part, yes

blacksheep998

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RchUncleSkeleton said:
if you have the latest firmware...either touchpod 4.7cX(or 4.7bX) or Sakura 1.45X 3rd edition available from handheldsources.com you can play the game with a clean unpatched rom and that's all you need.....you need no hacked save file.

Cheat codes aren't working though. Sucks for people who had finished the game but wanted all the train parts or treasures.

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What's the difference between the System for M3i Zero & M3DS Real(31-12-2009) and M3Sakura System and PC tools(31-12-2009) at HandeHeldSources? And also someone was saying something about installing Sakura, can I just download the Sakura from here and drag the whole file onto my M3Real (that's what I get from this FAQ).

Oh, and when I update for a newer version of Sakura, do I just simply drag and drop the files onto the cart?

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Fel said:
What's the difference between the System for M3i Zero & M3DS Real(31-12-2009) and M3Sakura System and PC tools(31-12-2009) at HandeHeldSources? And also someone was saying something about installing Sakura, can I just download the Sakura from here and drag the whole file onto my M3Real (that's what I get from this FAQ).

Oh, and when I update for a newer version of Sakura, do I just simply drag and drop the files onto the cart?
Yes, download this file and drag the SYSTEM folder to the root of the MicroSD card. That's it!

emmsmama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I flashed the M3 and put the Sakura file that is linked to in Densetsu3000's post onto the MicroSD. Is there a way to make it look prettier when it starts up? Where would I get skins? Should I keep it with "always run DiskCheck when booting" checked? What exactly is that for? Do I need to do that if I'm just paying reg. DS games with my M3iZ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm doing good, just made my first drink of the day, so better now, Captain and Coke today. I had to cut grass all day, then get my hair cut. I messed with my wifey, she knew I was going to get hair cut, and I went and bought a purple dyed wig, and came home wearing it, she freaked out, thinking I dyed my hair purple, was funny.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Hey BigOnYa
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey hope all is well
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, And you too :)
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa how are you doing
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    any mushroom trip adventures you can share
  • JakobAir @ JakobAir:
    Damn, I haven't been on here in while. My wife and I went on a mushroom trip like 10 years ago. A friend had a PS3TV with the glasses and some racing game. It hit when I was playing the game and I freaked out because I thought I was really driving and crashed.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Orange ocean Hawaiian punch is pretty good but @BigOnYa keeps putting vodka in it
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    With enough Vodka everything is good
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Im back
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    We are having a bbq
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Nice! Hopefully the weather is good today?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Sicklyboy, it's a bit cloudy but Yea it's good
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    80 for us all that rain then mother nature's like have some sun burn
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @Xdqwerty, good weather, good food, what's not to like about that? Hope you have a lovely day dude
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Got some porkchops marinating in honey teriyaki hope it comes out good
    +1
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Porkchop was the name of that dog in that one cartoon, DOUG! :P
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Sonic Angel Knight, never watched doug
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I might play Roblox again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh jump back to gdevelop
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: