Croatia
1710363368746.png

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was thinking more along the line of anabolic steroids. Side effects include hair loss, acne, stunted growth, aggression, and shrunken balls.

All embodied in this guy:

View attachment 425511
How to tell me you never watched DBZ without telling me you never watched DBZ.. :glare:

The guy above Krillin is literally one of the chillest guy around (in that universe).. and wasn't losing hair or going bald, he shaves his hair willingly because other martial artists/fighters like Master Roshi we're doing so, and he was simply following in their footsteps..
The 6 dots on his forehead aren't "acne", he had them since he was a child, it is more like "Jieba" (irl) the ordination practice done by Buddhist monks..
Sure he's short in comparison to his colleagues, but that's not indicative of anything least of all steroids.

• Love
Reactions: impeeza

BakerMan

Class Clown of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How to tell me you never watched DBZ without telling me you never watched DBZ.. :glare:

The guy above Krillin is literally one of the chillest guy around (in that universe).. and wasn't losing hair or going bald, he shaves his hair willingly because other martial artists/fighters like Master Roshi we're doing so, and he was simply following in their footsteps..
The 6 dots on his forehead aren't "acne", he had them since he was a child, it is more like "Jieba" (irl) the ordination practice done by Buddhist monks..
Sure he's short in comparison to his colleagues, but that's not indicative of anything least of all steroids.
i think that may have been a joke

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already