United States
IMG_0804.jpeg

RichardTheKing

Honestly XC2>XC3...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
In my opinion, this extends to open-world games with fragile weapons/tools/armour, crafting, and limited stamina, along with a highly obfuscated and unhelpful map (aka no map markers for things like quest locations, towns/cities, dungeons, and the like).
Monetisation is also a red flag, but not nearly as intrusive as inherently poor gameplay mechanics.

Xdqwerty

Im bored (he/she/they)
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
In my opinion, this extends to open-world games with fragile weapons/tools/armour, crafting, and limited stamina, along with a highly obfuscated and unhelpful map (aka no map markers for things like quest locations, towns/cities, dungeons, and the like).
Monetisation is also a red flag, but not nearly as intrusive as inherently poor gameplay mechanics.
shovelware

jahrs

Technician of The Dead
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you wanna just call out breath of the wild for the shit that it is just say so. You don't have to beat around the bush so hard your scaring the rabbits.

• Haha
Reactions: Veho and impeeza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work