United States
fb309da65a768f904e78f800c70a914e9f9a8c324196500ebdbedb60862cc12e_1.jpg.jpg

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I dunno about that - for one thing, emulation isn't as stable as official hardware, and for a second thing, the Steam Deck's letter buttons aren't in the same order as the Switch's. This second one can lead to muscle-memory difficulties, trying to transition from the Switch to the Deck.

Oh, and the Switch is supposed to be docked to a TV for superior visuals and audio - to my knowledge, the Deck is mainly a portable device, which means inferior audiovisuals. So...blegh.

I just don't agree with this meme, personally.

gudenau

Largely ignored
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
I dunno about that - for one thing, emulation isn't as stable as official hardware, and for a second thing, the Steam Deck's letter buttons aren't in the same order as the Switch's. This second one can lead to muscle-memory difficulties, trying to transition from the Switch to the Deck.

Oh, and the Switch is supposed to be docked to a TV for superior visuals and audio - to my knowledge, the Deck is mainly a portable device, which means inferior audiovisuals. So...blegh.

I just don't agree with this meme, personally.

All of the games use circles just map your buttons correctly. You can also dock it to a TV and use any controller you want.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7