The Meme Box

StrayGuitarist

A genuine feline disaster.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A few sprites would be easier to get. Like, GhostLatte’s sprite just be a random astronaut, you could ask x65 for some sprites he made for EOF GAEM. Most sprites would have to be done from scratch tho.
Very true, and due to small motor skills issues, I'm not gonna be the one to make them.

Reactions: Stealphie

Silent Hell

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This isn't really an argument because it implies you must purchase the game you're probably not going to like to have a valid argument. Like, that's exactly why they release trailers and screenshots, so you can see if it's a game worth investing in. This argument is even less meaningful when a lot of the negative discussion I saw to this game even on websites like 4chan was from leaked gameplay of the full game, so I wouldn't really consider those complaints any less valid.

UltraSUPRA

[title removed by staff]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This isn't really an argument because it implies you must purchase the game you're probably not going to like to have a valid argument. Like, that's exactly why they release trailers and screenshots, so you can see if it's a game worth investing in. This argument is even less meaningful when a lot of the negative discussion I saw to this game even on websites like 4chan was from leaked gameplay of the full game, so I wouldn't really consider those complaints any less valid.
All early 3D games are bad, proven.

morvoran

President-Elect
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bucjxh4ub.png

UltraSUPRA

[title removed by staff]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will fight you. But seriously, is this a jab at my avatar? I honestly can't tell.
No. I didn't even notice your avatar.
I was saying that if you're able to judge a game by screenshots and footage rather than actually playing the game, then games like Half-Life 1 and Metal Gear Solid 1 will be considered bad games.

Silent Hell

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No. I didn't even notice your avatar.
I was saying that if you're able to judge a game by screenshots and footage rather than actually playing the game, then games like Half-Life 1 and Metal Gear Solid 1 will be considered bad games.
I don't see how that's valid when the comparison is being drawn from previous titles. And yes, you can do that, how you would decide those games are objectively always bad from gameplay videos and screenshots is beyond me. Unless you're judging the graphics by today's standards which doesn't even hold true when games like this are being made today:

If the discussion again is from leaked footage of the entire game, I don't really see why you couldn't come to the conclusion that a game is worth your time. Again, what are trailers, gameplay footage, and screenshots for? I can sorta see your point with there being a difference between calling a game bad and not wanting to play a game, but the entire game was leaked early.

Last edited by Silent Hell,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pissing in a pee bottle