Respect your Elders!.jpg

Respect your Elders!

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
You laugh, but at the airport offices where I work(1), there are a bunch of these bums hanging around in the hallways. They sleep in backpacks on the floor, just hang out there all day and have a throwaway computer on which they do...something...all day. Of course they're often expelled, but can you blame them? The offices aren't legally restricted (though they should. Passengers only go there when they're lost), but they're heated and there's a public toilet with water. I have joked at my colleagues that if we ever got fired, we could just hang out in front of the office as well. All the fun of browsing the internet and none of the work stress. :P
(and sleeping there means you can sleep in rather than get up at six o'clock to arrive at the office and see a bunch of sleeping bums in the corridors :glare:)

...hmm. Perhaps I should print this one out and hang it at our windows. Y'know...to check if those people have a sense of humor. :creep:

(1): well...before the crisis hit, obviously. I pray to God they don't ever crack the numerical code to our office

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [wakes up, gets a woodie I didn't want, runs up to K3Nv2 and has Cex with him]... +1