Svalbard
875sligkc2871.jpg

jahrs

Technician of The Dead
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Marios never really shown any reliable sort of emotion or personality beyond save the princess gonna have to assume he's some kind of robot manservant who eats gold coins to spit out another version of himself when he dies and is powered by stars which is why he collects them to beat bowser everytime/other time, they increase his output power.

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can default to library view though. At most you'll see announcements for games/sales from developers/publishers you've already bought from, but you can fine-tune that as well.
fine tune...as in I've had a successful witch hunt marking most of them as see less from and removing the straglers that poke through meaning I don't have that piece of shit eating up space

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
fine tune...as in I've had a successful witch hunt marking most of them as see less from and removing the straglers that poke through meaning I don't have that piece of shit eating up space
Are we both talking about the "What's New" section? You can either remove games from your account or just hide them in your library to stop seeing updates there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    C @ Clayton44333: with settings updated