The Meme Box

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How that make it to the box? It's not even video gaming related. DOS is not directly related to video gaming despite being able to play games on DOS.
a games a game. I have kept up with the meme box since the beginning and have yet to notice a single game related meme that's not a video game meme get removed

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
FB_IMG_1636341738623.jpg

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I'm 50 years old. I'm aware of the card game UNO. Lmao. And yes, it's great. But if that's what the meme was supposed to be referring to, and not DOS, then it makes even less sense to make the memebox under the topic guidelines.

I think it's just a joke about Uno, the card game, and there's no deeper or videogame-related meaning to it.

"Dos" is a variant of Uno where you can put down two cards if the sum of their values equals the top card on the table.

So I think the maymay is just a little bit of silliness of playing a Dos card in a Uno game. Nothing to do with DOS the OS.

Reactions: impeeza

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
It's a loose guideline anyway, and this can be considered videogame related since Uno has almost the same card game in videogame format. From that point, this is just the irl interpretation of it, as there are plenty of videogame memes of irl photos, the connection is so close that there can be no problem since the adaptation is almost identical. But that's just a gaame theory!

In any case it's odd that that was called out when no one said anything about a few regular memes that got to the front page which never got removed a few months back. Better just leave it to the mods to decide, there seems to be no rule. ;o;

Reactions: impeeza

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
In any case it's odd that that was called out when no one said anything about a few regular memes that got to the front page which never got removed a few months back. Better just leave it to the mods to decide, there seems to be no rule. ;o;
They're more sort of guidelines.
I mean one of the rules says "only post pictures if they are funny", and they let that one slide all the time :tpi:

ieatpixels

Trophies
XP
Country
Idk what’s funny about it, not enough of a gamer but cool pic
I'm just curious what it's meant to be. It seems to have a purpose, not just hoarding Wii consoles.
I don't think it is meant to be, but seeing the futility of owning that many Wii consoles displayed like that was hilarious to me. :P
Clearly has a purpose though. Going through the dude's twitter and youtube trying to figure it out.
He has similar collections of GBA carts, Wii games, Gamecubes. Must be running some time of online service. He's definitely doing shiny hunting on the older Pokemon games at least.

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
I'm just curious what it's meant to be. It seems to have a purpose, not just hoarding Wii consoles.

Clearly has a purpose though. Going through the dude's twitter and youtube trying to figure it out.
He has similar collections of GBA carts, Wii games, Gamecubes. Must be running some time of online service. He's definitely doing shiny hunting on the older Pokemon games at least.

Oh no you're right, I just found it funny before I found out the purpose, still kinda funny though. And yeah, something to do with using all of them in for shiny hunting. I assume he wants to obtain many shinies legitimately but is also trying to be super efficient about it.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Oh no you're right, I just found it funny before I found out the purpose, still kinda funny though. And yeah, something to do with using all of them in for shiny hunting. I assume he wants to obtain many shinies legitimately but is also trying to be super efficient about it.
Reminds me of those people who made robots that search for shiny Pokemon:

Not the worst case mod I've seen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la