The Meme Box

jahrs

Technician of The Dead
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well it also has 3 toes on each foot 3 feathers on the tail like mentioned above 3 beaks, three sets of eyes oh but sadly it's a bird so it would have 3 cloacas so that should be a male character just cause of the generic guys like holes joke...

gudenau

Largely ignored
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
FMClzL5XwAEK_0o.png

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
You are still getting launch prices
Depends. You can get up to 50% off pre-orders for digital games from certain key sites. The drawback of course being that you can only refund those before receiving or redeeming them, so you kinda have to rely more on reviews.

Sometimes though a person just knows they have to play a game on day one, and it's usually from a developer they know and trust. So that's fine. Cyberpunk 2077 gets brought up constantly in pre-order discussions, but the truth of the matter is that CDPR only had one truly successful game before that, and even Witcher 3 was pretty rough around the edges at launch.

Reactions: pustal

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are still getting launch prices for something that'll devalue on the coming weeks to months and as yet to be tried out by the public. :P
that's why pre loading is a bit more relevant, ya don't have to sit there while your shiny new game downloads. as for the not tried out by the public thing. if I'm pre purchasing a game I couldn't give a single fuck what other people think if I really want to play a game that bad

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Tt5J7AfCK6E?si=g4dGzOkhACLJAovM