XP
Country
United States
Picsart_22-03-05_14-31-20-517.jpg

ghjfdtg

Trophies
XP
Country
There is a new type of DS reproduction looking very close to the real deal. They no longer sell the relabeled flashcarts. If you don't know the difference it's easy to get a knockoff.

ghjfdtg

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm trying to figure out the point are flashcarts so cheap you can buy put on a rom and sell for a profit or something or where people just being stupid.
Dunno what you are asking. There are lots of scammers around trying to sell fake games as legit. And yeah, the fakes are produced in high enough quantity they can easily make high profits.

Mama Looigi

If you read this, I'm now your mother
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Did that really happen? So for folks there who pay for these services (and don't give a sh*t about politics?), now they just can't access them? (without using VPN?)

I'm guessing that happened WAY to many times for it to be an issue worth addressing..
I'm questioning this headline

But punching people while in VR is very common
Because for some inexplicable reason, most people outside of VR don't ever gain the common sense to stay away from that person

Reactions: jt_1258 and CoolMe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xQO7neBmy0&pp=ygUXU2hvd2VyIHNjZW5lIEhhbGYgYmFrZWQ%3D