The MiSTer Multisystem

ChloeIsFab

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That looks.. Fab. Which ITX case is that?
Just a generic one off ali express. It had a single silver button in the middle. I drilled it out and drill three more holes for the led switches to create a unique look I was very pleased with. The white been power and the three others replicating the 3 buttons on the io board though to be honest I do everything by ssh'ing into the mister or through the user interface so only really use the power button.

Last edited by ChloeIsFab,
Reactions: subcon959

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
Just a generic one off ali express. It had a single silver button in the middle. I drilled it out and drill three more holes for the led switches to create a unique look I was very pleased with. The white been power and the three others replicating the 3 buttons on the io board though to be honest I do everything by ssh'ing into the mister or through the user interface so only really use the power button.
You did an amazing job there

TVL

#|
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
but it's not ever bringing back the original feeling, nor is it adding new features.

It does. The cores are cycle accurate and indistinguishable from the real hardware, that is what is the big deal with FPGAs; they are normally used to design new hardware like CPUs, but for people visiting this place probably more likely we've come across them when using a flashcart such as the Everdrive, only now they have enough logic elements to simulate/emulate the entire system.

It will be interesting to see how well this consolised version does, I think they've done a nice job designing the board, and it's at a competitive price compared to the official MiSTer boards.

JaapDaniels

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
It does. The cores are cycle accurate and indistinguishable from the real hardware, that is what is the big deal with FPGAs; they are normally used to design new hardware like CPUs, but for people visiting this place probably more likely we've come across them when using a flashcart such as the Everdrive, only now they have enough logic elements to simulate/emulate the entire system.

It will be interesting to see how well this consolised version does, I think they've done a nice job designing the board, and it's at a competitive price compared to the official MiSTer boards.
yes my sd2snes pro has fpga, my super nt has fpga, and like i said, not that i touch any of the hw at where i work, i know there's a lot based on fpga.

subcon959

@!#?@!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Last edited by subcon959,
Reactions: hippy dave

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Anybody here have a Xbox series S and a series X, is the performance difference noticeable? Not...