So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I've been messing with it as it was being built, mainly by trying to break things and acting like a butthole. We have some talented coders and designers, and yeah we do listen to suggestions and complaints. Although we've had the moderators using it for a bit, testing it out before release, it was a work in progress.. the fixed state will have to have kinks worked out through the interaction of our large user base. The quickness with which problems were fixed during the testing stage gives me confidence that most people will be happy with it over time.

Reactions: 3 people

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
I love it but that Dark version looks absolutely horrible in my opinion, so I'm sticking with the default skin.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Off topic: I notice that there is also the mobile site activated. :O
URL? or Are you using the IPB app?
I couldn't access gbatemp.net straight (I suppose it's a bug) from my iPhone, so I used google and used an alternative gbatemp URL to get me here. They link to mobile sites unlike before, and you can even post from them. :O

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All but 6 messages from my PM box were deleted for whatever reason.

I like the design though. I especially like that we've got a dark skin now. My eyes are very sensitive to light and i use darkened styles for most of my sites when available. It's very WIP at the moment, but i appreciate the ongoing effort.

RikuCrafter

Trophies
XP
Country
I am very much in love with it. Only thing that will make it perfect is the release of a Professor Layton 4 US rom in the NDS rombox.

D

Deleted_171835

The layout seems to be growing on me. Still hate the blog system, though. It was better as a standalone forum.

I am very much in love with it. Only thing that will make it perfect is the release of a Professor Layton 4 US rom in the NDS rombox.
There is no rombox. There are no roms.

kevan

Imagination rules the world
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Truthfully I hate it...
But I ain't going to leave just because of it.
Although I might get used to it after awhile :unsure:

D

Deleted User

It's very good. Takes a second longer to load, though, but still very awesome.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Starting to really like the new functions like the status updates, calendar (VERY handy, unless it becomes to cluttered) and maybe even the Gallery.
After some time of adaptation, I'm starting to like it even more.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: who's up for rating and showing some playlists? https://gbatemp.net/blogs/blog/playlist-rating.5153/