pokemonfan4ever

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks
yaynds.gif
i have another question for my bro how do you wake snorlax up? (i dont remember)

nvm i was playing with the radio and found out
tongue.gif

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Restore power to the power plant (Read back to last page on how to do that), Then open up pokegear, go to radio and play pokeflute channel talk to snorlax and ba ba ba battle

chickenmatt5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
outgum said:
You can verse red again after the league, But before you fight him a second time, you gotta go through the league again.

Also To This question
QUOTE said:
I have 10 badges: all from 1st region, Lt. Surge, and Sabrina. What's next? I can't get around construction on Route 19, and Misty is gone.
I answered this before, but since people dont read:

You have to restore power to the powerplant, go west from Mistys town... errr Cerulean

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
They ARE obtainable. Once you have gone to the Pokemon fan club in vermillion and leave, steven talks to you, Of course its in japanese, but essentailly, he tells you Latios and Latias are now roaming, Im not sure if theres only one per version, but as far as i know there both roaming

D

Deleted User

azure0wind said:
how do you change your dress into Team Rocket uniform?

Go to the undergroung in goldenrod and talk to the person beside the open door.

kenzspellz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
outgum said:
From what ive read both are obtainable in the same game, and maybe you have already talked to steven outside the place and just ignored it?

no latios is only obtainable in soul silver while latias is obtainable in heartgold.

and i think you have to obtain some badges in kanto in order for steven to talk to you outside the fan club..

D

Deleted User

kenzspellz said:
outgum said:
From what ive read both are obtainable in the same game, and maybe you have already talked to steven outside the place and just ignored it?

no latios is only obtainable in soul silver while latias is obtainable in heartgold.

and i think you have to obtain some badges in kanto in order for steven to talk to you outside the fan club..

Yeah your right you can only get latias in heartgold, and latios in soulsilver, he shows you a picture of the pokemon in your game.Then you know which one you can catch

chickenmatt5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
outgum said:
if you have done all that, go up to bills house and she if shes around there
Thanks, that worked. But the Snorlax still won't move (I can't play the radio station on the bottom right) and construction is still there. What now?

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone suggest the best places for training my Level 65 team? I've gotten all 16 badges and now I need is a strong team to beat Lance (this time he's got Mence and Chomp...) and Red.

D

Deleted User

i would keep battling the E4 and red but those are the ones you want to beat, try traveling around and battle trainers all over the place

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I suggest rebattling the gym leaders, its a timely process but you get good exp, im owrking on putting a thread up about it soon, im still working on it, taking me ages >_>

EDIT: Wah!? Wait!? Your lvl 65 And cant beat lance and red? I did it all at lvl 50ish, Lance second time through is only hard cause of garchomp

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland 1 said:
i would keep battling the E4 and red but those are the ones you want to beat, try traveling around and battle trainers all over the place
I would get owned by them... Maybe I'll pass Bruno but I definitely won't pass Salamence. I fear that Pokemon... Don't even get me started on Red.

Another thing, I don't know which overworld trainers actually has the strong ones i.e. some have Lv 30 Pokemons and some have Lv 60 Pokemons. I wish they kept the Pokemon Center battles in this one...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    C @ Clayton44333: with settings updated