Gaming The PSP 3000 and PSP Go CFW?

c_house

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now that the keys are out for the PSP it should be easy for one of the CFW devs to make an installer for the "unhackable" 3000 and Go, right? Can't wait to see if it comes around.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
Keys aren't out. Somebody found them in the PS3 firmware and has told people where to find them. Nobody has publicly released the keys.

Also the whole point of the keys is that we won't have to hack. If we can sign eboots they will just run.

mrgone

old man
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
c_house said:
Now that the keys are out for the PSP it should be easy for one of the CFW devs to make an installer for the "unhackable" 3000 and Go, right? Can't wait to see if it comes around.

the question is, which developer would do that for the ungrateful psp crowd

c_house

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jamstruth said:
Keys aren't out. Somebody found them in the PS3 firmware and has told people where to find them. Nobody has publicly released the keys.

Also the whole point of the keys is that we won't have to hack. If we can sign eboots they will just run.

Oh yeah... Oops, wasn't thinking when I posted.
wacko.gif

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
in the end. people with a crazy mind would release them to the public after somebody finding it. and besides. if there is no proof that the keys are found then there is nothing to talk about right ?
oh well. keys are keys

c_house

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jamstruth said:

Oh yeah... Oops, wasn't thinking when I posted.
wacko.gif

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
megawalk said:
in the end. people with a crazy mind would release them to the public after somebody finding it. and besides. if there is no proof that the keys are found then there is nothing to talk about right ?
oh well. keys are keys
Makes more sense to release for PSP (a system nearing the end of its lifetime) than the PS3 (which is supposed to have a good few years left in it). Geohot shouldn't really have released the PS3 keys until the system was going to be otherthrown by the PS4 at which point homebrewers can get their fill of running what they want on the console without having to hack (and there would have been hacks after fail0verflow) and any piracy wouldn't lose games companies as much money so they wouldn't bitch so much.
Too late now, mind

Chiverus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
really i would rather there be a signed cfw os update so we can use the currently released homebrews rather then having to find signed new copies or sign them ourselfs, this would end in a lot less headache for a lot of people.

Edit: yes i know that this makes me sound lazy, mainly cause i am >_>

easycrashing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chiverus said:
really i would rather there be a signed cfw os update so we can use the currently released homebrews rather then having to find signed new copies or sign them ourselfs, this would end in a lot less headache for a lot of people.

Then switch to the DS.

Chiverus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
easycrashing said:
Chiverus said:

Then switch to the DS.

2 points:

1. I do have a ds with a backup unit but somethings are just better on a psp
2. the reasoning behind what i said is i dont want to loose saves (i resently had to restart and loose 40+ hours) for some of the emulators because signing the emulator to run proper causes it not to read older save files other then that ive got no issues signing by myself

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    since my sister said manga was a good gateway into anime, i decided to get a manga, i was going to get one punch man, but volume 1 wasn't there
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Well, what about Dr. What? Don't leave him out. @BigOnYa
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and so i got mashle instead, which is actually quite good
  • O @ OhHiNick:
    GUYS YOU CAN LAUNCH HEALTH AND SAFETY INFO IN AROMA NOW
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan,i only watched anime
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    for anyone wondering what that is, basically, it's about the one person in the world without magic, instead he's just dummy strong
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Dr. What and Dr. Where got lost together somewhere in time, Dr. When is looking for them
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    What about Dr. How?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    OR DR. WHY?
  • O @ OhHiNick:
    @Xdqwerty sorry i get excited when i get to see what type of laser the wii u uses
    They ALL went to Nurse Why's house
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fun fact: SCPs started from some Dr. Who fanfic or smth on 4chan
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Dr How and Why, will be in the prequel
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, or dr when
  • O @ OhHiNick:
    dr what
    +1
    ooohhh the steamy scene with Nurse Why. omg :blush:
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty is Dr. Wut
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My wifey gets mad and tells me its a bad habit to bite your nails, even though I told her I washed my feet first.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Dr Strange is a gynecologist for prostitutes.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Going where lots of men have gone before
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i tear off my nails
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh it was a joke, but I used to bite my nails when I was young, but when I started doing construction work and seen what crap was under my nails, I stopped.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    What i said isnt a joke
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sometimes yea when they get real long, you want to, but I always end up with a bloody finger or hangnails.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Sometimes yea when they get real long, you want to, but I always end up with a bloody finger or...