Translation The switch was never meant to be portable. I have proof!!

slaphappygamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unlike all other Nintendo handhelds, the switch (lite included) does NOT have a lanyard hole. Not have a lanyard hole means that you can not strap it to your wrist. That indicates that it is not portable. Actions speak louder than words. Thank you for coming, really.

Last edited by slaphappygamer,

Julie_Pilgrim

Secretly three raccoons in a trench coat
Trophies
Website
zoey-on-github.github.io
XP
Country
United States
Unlike all other Nintendo handhelds, the switch (lite included) does NOT have a lanyard hole. Not have a lanyard hole means that you can not strap it to your wrist. That indicates that it is not portable. Actions speak louder than words. Thank you for coming, really.
False, the new 2ds has no lanyard holes
(Also, yes, i did solve the cube in the background #humbleflex)
677285F3-CAD0-4CA4-A1AA-51F0DD02BF02.jpeg

Julie_Pilgrim

Secretly three raccoons in a trench coat
Trophies
Website
zoey-on-github.github.io
XP
Country
United States
Then obviously, it's not meant to be portable. Duh. Every portable console since the GBA's had a lanyard hole. Despite the fact that I've never seen ANYONE USE THEM EVER, obviously, they're a necessity.
I have seen one person use it, my friend who owns a vita(coinidentally, he is the only person i know irl who owns a vita) had a greg heffley hanging on the lanyard port(he got rid of the chain or what ever it's called at some point)

Reactions: slaphappygamer

StrayGuitarist

A genuine feline disaster.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have seen one person use it, my friend who owns a vita(coinidentally, he is the only person i know irl who owns a vita) had a greg heffley hanging on the lanyard port(he got rid of the chain or what ever it's called at some point)
Huh. When I worked at a used game shop, I refurbished about a million DSI XLs and 3DS XLs with lanyards or keychains dangling from the loop, but never saw one actually in use by a person. Weird thing is that it was only the XL consoles, I rarely saw a DSi or 3DS in their normal form factor with one looped on.

StrayGuitarist

A genuine feline disaster.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use it all the time! Right now, on my GBA.
I was initially going to make a joke like "Oh, hah, yeah, as if you're browsing GBATemp on a real GBA." until I realized that phrasing doesn't imply you've sent the message through the console you're using.

Gosh, I hate this language.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
You're a cuber?
Indeed I am :) Not any special speeds or anything, but I do enjoy solving them. I have a small 2x2x2, a big 2x2x2, an old crappy 3x3x3, a newer slightly less crappy 3x3x3 (I want a good speed cube tho), a nice 4x4x4, and a really nice 5x5x5. Oh, and a 3x3x3 mirror cube (that shape-shifts)... and one sudoku 3x3x3 but that's no fun.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Routhless, gonna have to watch that movie. Is it good?