Translation The text I edit does not appear and the original either SWITCH Yo-Kai Watch 4

TTinyAku

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I'm trying to translate Yo-Kai Watch 4 and I edit the text files and when they should appear nothing appears in the dialog box and they skip automatically

Im new in this.

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
This means you have not fixed some size checks and game skipped reading text or repacked package is not read correctly by game.

I was helping with this game and iirc similar issue was because the tool they were using for criware archives was generating files that were unsupported by game. So find different tool.

I don't remember now which tool was correct and I don't plan to help with this game any further.

TTinyAku

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Esto significa que no ha corregido algunas comprobaciones de tamaño y el juego omitió leer el texto o el juego no lee correctamente el paquete reempaquetado.

Estaba ayudando con este juego y un problema similar de iirc se debió a que la herramienta que estaban usando para los archivos de criware estaba generando archivos que no eran compatibles con el juego. Así que encuentra una herramienta diferente.

Ahora no recuerdo qué herramienta era la correcta y no planeo seguir ayudando con este juego.
Thanks

ramoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Estoy tratando de traducir Yo-Kai Watch 4 y edito los archivos de texto y cuando deberían aparecer no aparece nada en el cuadro de diálogo y saltan automáticamente

Soy nuevo en esto.

View attachment 312050
Oye como estás haciendo para traducirlo, me gustaria intentarlo traducir al español porque en inglés solo están los 2 primeros caps

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thanks for signing up at LinusTechTips
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    holey shmoley!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your credit card has been charged. Thank you.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your screwdriverPlus will arrive in three weeks
    +1
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    K64_Waddle_Dee_Artwork_1.jpg

my reaction to such information
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Press 1 for English. Press 2 for Pig Latin. Or press 3 to speak to a representative.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i need help, i got into an argument about what genre radioactive is, and i forgot who made it
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BakerMan, Imagine Dragons
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Dragon deez nuts across yo face GOTEEM
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    lmao now I realize that was probably the joke in the first place
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IMAGINE DRAGON DEEZ NUTS ACROSS YO- FUCK HE BEAT ME TO IT
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You have selected 4 - Death by Snu Snu, please stand by...
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lucky bastard
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    hahahaha I'm half way through a bag off my Volcano and my tolerance is way down because I haven't been smoking much lately, so I was a little slow to catch that that was what your angle was 🤣🤣
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Also I was just excited to know a music reference for once (I am the LAST person in the world that you want on your trivia team)
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bummer webos 7.4 isnt working with dejavuln-autoroot
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    PS4 right? I think that's what mine's on. Or 5.6, maybe.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    [!] Installation failed (devmode_enabled not recognized)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    0.5 seemed to work whatever lol i wont bitch
  • Alysh_Graham @ Alysh_Graham:
    Hehehe
    Alysh_Graham @ Alysh_Graham: Hehehe