The ultimate Cuteness contest (with prize)

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
yoshua_and_jiyu.jpg
seka.jpg

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
ProtoKun7 said:
Well tough, it's not your competition.
unsure.gif
So, I don't find girls or must things cute, so what one's considers cute and what another considers cute is completely different. Thus I find those pictures cute as the same as others find their pictures cute.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
ProtoKun7 said:
unsure.gif
So, I don't find girls or must things cute, so what one's considers cute and what another considers cute is completely different. Thus I find those pictures cute as the same as others find their pictures cute.
The competition is to find something that Hells Malice finds cute.

A boy and a girl is fine, but he specified no male-only.

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
ProtoKun7 said:
unsure.gif

Yeah...I don't really think these pictures of anime girls are really cute...

It should be more like...

Toddlers falling flat on their faces.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ProtoKun7 said:
unsure.gif

I believe he was expressing that "Male" pictures are less likely to win in the competition. Though your pictures are cute to you, some other people might have a different opinion. It all depends on your viewpoint. Though it shouldn't matter as I've already won.
wink2.gif

Ossot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ProtoKun7 said:
unsure.gif

You seem like a moderately intelligent guy. And don't get me wrong, I couldn't care less what you do in your free time. I'm far too apathetic to give a shit about anyone's sexual preference or who marries who or who adopts what. Fuck if I care.

You really do have a tendency to wave a big flag on these forums yelling "hey everyone, i'm gay!" "Hey i'm gay" "Did you guys know I'm gay?" "Hey hey hey i'm gay" "Oh well I don't like girls, i'm gay you know." We get it man. It's cool. Not only does no one care, it's the internet. Perhaps you don't have the luxury to be so in-your-face with people IRL, or maybe it's such a huge part of your identity you don't want anyone to ever ever forget that you are gay. I don't know. But really. You clearly read what the thread was about, read it's some random kid wanting to see crazy anime girls, which he considers cute, and you decided "Oh ya, i'm going to post homosexual anime pics, because... i'm gay you know." Then when someone points out to you that you that the OP was asking for female pics you finally get to make your declaration once again. If there was a thread asking for hot/cute boy pics and I busted into it with pictures of victoria secret models, that would make me an ass. "Well guys, I don't care what you wanted, I'm straight you know, i LOVE me some titties." See? That would make me an abrasive asshole, right?

You post quite a bit, enough I have some clue who you care. Daily some random people are saying happy birthday to some other random people. Other kids are posting omgish which mod is your favorite? Why did my friend steve get banned? And other similar threads which clearly demonstrate a large portion of the gbatemp community is aware and knowledgeable of one another. I promise you, everyone, I do mean everyone, knows that you are gay by now. It's cool. You can stop going out of your way to point it out whenever possible.

Have a great night.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: