cosmo2389

OP
Trophies
Website
www.myotaku.com
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone! After playing through day four of TWEWY I decided that I wanted to make myself a Mr. Mew plushie, and after I finished I thought that I would share it and see what people think!

So here he is:

TheWorldEndsWithMew.jpg

HPIM1096.jpg
HPIM1095.jpg

Please tell me what you think!

And if you have a theOtaku account and you like it enough, you can give me a vote or favorite on it here.

He took me about 3.5 hours to make. I created the template myself.

Oh yeah, if you would like to see some of my other plushies click on My Creative Works below.

Also, I know that this is probably not the right section to post this in, but their is no section for fanworks that I could find...

Thanks for looking!
yaynds.gif

MagNetCZ

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think the only reason it looks stupid is because it's put on a background it just doesn't fit to and the fact that the photo had really bad lighting and he's almost flat-shaded and a kind of silly pose, the little picture in the corner looks much better imo.

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ya, I looks really flat with that background. At first glance, I couldn't even tell it was a plushie. You might wanna fix that.

Otherwise, it looks pretty good
smile.gif

Prophet

Resident Black Militant
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Very well made IMO, now go hide it before Square-enix comes knocking for copyright infringment.

kais said:
It looks really stupid.
..no offense

Kais, have you considered suicide? I hear it's all the rage with the angsty types this season.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: yeehaw