ROM Hack The World Ends With You. Content Patcher!

samuraibunny

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
advancedq said:
it doesnt changes the background musics, at least it didnt did it on me =(
why! TT_TT i told it to do it , cutscenes and battle voices become jap. but no audios

Hey! That's what happened with me too. I think the only thing that changes for me is the voices. I wanted to change the audios.

PS: Has anyone heard Shiki's voice in battle? Am I the only one that thinks her voice is really annoying?

TheLostSabre

Naberius the Nauseous
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just to be quick to Django0 plea for help, make sure you're only using one of the .dat file. That means if you're going for cheat.dat, don't use usrcheat.dat and vice versa. This is because sometimes having both dat. file causes confusion with the cheats, making it unusable

P.S: Play the whole game without cheat first. Trust me, it's more worthwhile!

JupiterJazz5th

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Oh god I am being a ultra noob by posting this but can anyone tell me where can I find this "patched rom" after I am done running the PATCH.bat? Is it still in the TWEWY_JapaneseReDub_CG folder? Because after I am done running the PATCH.bat I only saw a new folder JAPANESE_UNPACK

ZetraEX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JupiterJazz5th said:
Oh god I am being a ultra noob by posting this but can anyone tell me where can I find this "patched rom" after I am done running the PATCH.bat? Is it still in the TWEWY_JapaneseReDub_CG folder? Because after I am done running the PATCH.bat I only saw a new folder JAPANESE_UNPACK

It should be in the rom folder with the name "patched.nds" if its not there, you patched it wrong.

JupiterJazz5th

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
OMFG I LOVE YA GUS! NO MORE ANNOYING ENGLISH HELL YEAR!!! oh & thanks Zetra for telling me where to find the patched rom.

P.S: does this also work on other games?

john56

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*This is my first time playing*
How do i tell if i patched it right all the songs seems to be in English for some reason Japanese people like to sing in English but the voice acting appears to be Japanese

KendoKhan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need help!!!!!!!
Ive done everything to get this to work and cant i have the eu version and the japanese ver.
i renamed them english.nds and japanese.nds i put them in the ROMS folder there are other files in this folder telling me to rename the files to what i just said i renamed them, then i click the patcher file and it pops up saying the files arent in the folder, Ive tried re dling the unduber file but nothing works.....
the files are not trimmed or previously patched with ant thing else.

im using win xp sp2

FinalSlash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bump. Anyone can just PM me the direct download link to the undubbed version? Or anyone who can help me solve this problem?
unsure.gif

Kelsika

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EDIT: Wow I feel dumb. Apparently, I just didn't finish the patching. Just wanna say thanks to the makers of this lovely patch!

Ph33rm3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Neat!!! I always hated playing it in front of people, because of their obnoxious voices.

WOW. I didn't realize the epic bump...

Shintek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Currently downloading the stuff to get this Patcher working, sounds really great. The US/EU Voices and stuff are just horrible >.<
Thanks alot.

Bump for Awesomeness

Unorigin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
pardon, is there a scc file for this ? I finished the game a while ago and don't really feel up to the 100+ hours of grinding I did last time >_>

Gariscus

Former Team Cyclops Mod
Trophies
XP
Country
There is a solution to your problem in the first post of this thread...
QUOTE said:
The only FOOLPROOF way to get past the freeze is to repeatedly close the lid and open it again while the problematic movie is playing. Each time you close the lid, the game will stop streaming the video and be able to buffer up some more data. Do this a few times and you'll get past the troublesome intro video. This is the only video in the game that has this freezing problem and it comes right after the frog attack near the start of day 1, so you'll know which video I mean. It's not a very important video as it's mostly flashy drawings of characters in the game, but you can see it on YouTube if you search for "the world ends with you intro", just in case you missed it due to having to use the lid close/open trick.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: 😭