Hardware TheGHOST 2020 :: Dev Progress :: Back in development

problues99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am still planning to get back to this. I've been busy with NKit for months....

Any chance you could post a copy of your current build and the known limitations? The real time updates you were posting to this thread were awesome to read through but I'm curious to see (with my hands) what changes you've made, and I can't wait to rebuild all those FoF.net Hero disks that I lost a few years ago with a dead HDD.

I've got this file (ghost.7z) that I found in my old folders, but I haven't tried to spin it up yet since I was working on hacking my WiiU/vWii using the guides on this site over the past 10 days, and then of course I had to track down some functional GH controllers. But I'm READY to go now!

Attachments

• GHOST.7z
    2.3 MB · Views: 500

AkaneAFL

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there! I just got back into GH and followed an old post for using the older version of the ghost (has been really exciting!). But just stumbled upon this thread after the file replacements caused the game to crash, so now I am really curious if a newer edition is still in the works! Thanks for all your hard work :)

jackemmerich

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey! Have you released the new version? I'm having some issues with the old one and can't find some files, links die after 10 years, who would've thought? Fan of your work!

Reactions: Jayro

Gamedan85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@nanook pls give download link- even if the build doesnt work fully- i wanna make Guitar Hero Stefanos version for my friend stefanos' birthday, where I do karaoke covers of each song but sub in stefanos for many of the words

Ik this theghost project is dead but think of how happy stefanos would be- its been many years since anyone has tried to hack this game so you're our only hopeee

and i made an account on this weird site just to say this
!
pls help

Last edited by Gamedan85,

JayRawd7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any updates on this? Trying to use the v0.16/47 build but I get the infamous scrubber error. Looking forward to this!!

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
@nanook pls give download link- even if the build doesnt work fully- i wanna make Guitar Hero Stefanos version for my friend stefanos' birthday, where I do karaoke covers of each song but sub in stefanos for many of the words

Ik this theghost project is dead but think of how happy stefanos would be- its been many years since anyone has tried to hack this game so you're our only hopeee

and i made an account on this weird site just to say this
!
pls help
Well please stick around, as this site is amazing! :D

AlexCholo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
hi!!!, I tried to use the old 2008 version to make a custom GH but when I use "TheGHOSTWiiIsoTool.exe" to prep the iso I get the following error:
1643514622509.png

I already tried with different iso and wbfs, reinstall VC++ (even the 2008 version) and the problem continues, any solution?
Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol