Gaming Theory : We already saw that Link

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, i've read back that, and seems to be correct, yes, but maybe we're staring a new timeline depending if Ganondorf was dead in the execution, or was sealed, that would be my only option.

@Patodox the Deku Tree would have to know first Link, and it's not in SS (right?)

Maybe is a fourth branch, were Link wins, but the Sages can't seal him.
Or, like I said, fourth timeline where Ganondorf breaks his seal and Link re-seals him, as opposed to Hyrule flooding in his absence

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Or, like I said, fourth timeline where Ganondorf breaks his seal and Link re-seals him, as opposed to Hyrule flooding in his absence
errr, wait, Link met deku sprout as adult or as a child?

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i said sealed because, although they tried executing him, when they failed and realised he had the triforce of power, they sealed him.. him not mutating like the other resident may be due to ganon and the triforce

He doesn't have the triforce at the end of OoT child timeline. He retrieves the triforce when Link opens the Temple of Time because it leads him to the sacred realm. When Link goes back to warn Zelda, the doors are still sealed and Ganon cannot get the triforce.

I watched half of the legitimate "spoiler" video but stopped halfway through because I want it to be a surprise, and love reading all of the fan theory going around right now. The months leading up to the game release are just as good as my anticipation to play through the game and find the real story out for myself.

Now timeline placement... that's a whole nother speel. Personally I would love for it to be fallen Adult timeline, but that would be too obvious. I also like @TotalInsanity4 theory about it being between OoT and WW to make a brand new timeline again.

Last edited by Maximilious,
Reactions: TotalInsanity4

emmauss

Trophies
XP
Country
Ghana
He doesn't have the triforce at the end of OoT child timeline. He retrieves the triforce when Link opens the Temple of Time because it leads him to the sacred realm. When Link goes back to warn Zelda, the doors are still sealed and Ganon cannot get the triforce.

I watched half of the legitimate "spoiler" video but stopped halfway through because I want it to be a surprise, and love reading all of the fan theory going around right now. The months leading up to the game release are just as good as my anticipation to play through the game and find the real story out for myself.

Now timeline placement... that's a whole nother speel. Personally I would love for it to be fallen Adult timeline, but that would be too obvious. I also like @TotalInsanity4 theory about it being between OoT and WW to make a brand new timeline again.
he did have the triforce. it was shown in TTP. if the sages didnt know how he got it, i wont know too.

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
he did have the triforce. it was shown in TTP. if the sages didnt know how he got it, i wont know too.

Alright, I think either Nintendo messed up (which I doubt), but the official timeline states in child era that Ganondorf is executed (not sealed). https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-medi...l_progressive,q_80,w_800/18j0yyebco7eqjpg.jpg

After re-watching the cutscene from TTP, I do not think Ganondorf has the triforce until he is on the very brink of death. So in theory and based on the official timeline, I think he really was executed, then gained the triforce due to his strong will to live and be all-powerful, then the sages seal him in the Twilight realm. Perhaps in his second of lifelessness he made it to the sacred realm in spirit and found the triforce then.

Of course just all theory, could be wrong, could be right. We will never really know unless Aonuma says so himself! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, I think either Nintendo messed up (which I doubt), but the official timeline states in child era that Ganondorf is executed (not sealed). https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-medi...l_progressive,q_80,w_800/18j0yyebco7eqjpg.jpg

After re-watching the cutscene from TTP, I do not think Ganondorf has the triforce until he is on the very brink of death. So in theory and based on the official timeline, I think he really was executed, then gained the triforce due to his strong will to live and be all-powerful, then the sages seal him in the Twilight realm. Perhaps in his second of lifelessness he made it to the sacred realm in spirit and found the triforce then.

Of course just all theory, could be wrong, could be right. We will never really know unless Aonuma says so himself! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Twilight Princess implies he was "blessed" with the triforce sometime before his attempted execution
Yet…By some divine prank, he, too, had been blessed with the chosen power of the gods.

That means he wouldn't have gotten it from the Temple of Time, so you were right in your first comment

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...