Things you recently bought or got

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would I be right in thinking the Xbone and gaems came free the Live subscription?

Nope. It was like half off though, decided to grab the 3+1 month one since I was doing enough damage as it is. Like $12.

The Xbox One came with two 14 day trial cards... this normal? o_o

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
668863d970d6cd0bea7b923c611c980a.jpg

Some horrible blu rays because I hate myself
afcffa98a6180146711846459fd82351.jpg
Some good blu rays cuz I guess I like myself a bit

And I got a hold of a super fucking rare StarFox Bobblehead on ebay
bc09770ddd225fc2c908c1b35ec089c4.jpg

He normally goes for about $100-200 on ebay/amazon, someone listed him on amazon for $20 so I immediately snagged it. No problems with him either, I was expecting some form of damage.

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh I forgot to mention.
I got eshop cards hella cheap on Black Friday at best buy, so I downloaded Alpha Sapphire, Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, and this FUCKING CUTE THEME
d3ec9a312e83b6aa2ba69fcb8d3e6691.jpg

356538ea25ae5b154cf01ce1edcc825d.jpg

It plays the Pokemon Center on the home screen, it plays the PokeMart theme on the eshop, and when you close and open your 3DS, it plays the tune when you heal your pokemon. It's so adorable I can't even.

EDIT: also I like digital games, couldja tell??

Reactions: Jiehfeng

elmoemo

Trophies
XP
Country
Nope. It was like half off though, decided to grab the 3+1 month one since I was doing enough damage as it is. Like $12.

The Xbox One came with two 14 day trial cards... this normal? o_o
Normally just one 14 day code with some consoles, maybe you got lucky or could be because console has 2 games?

Things I bought onda v989 for the missus, Xbox one with cod:aw for £240 :D thank you black Friday :P

Reactions: Sicklyboy

DragorianSword

GBAtemp's #1 Gunter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Thank fuck I get paid today.

Got myself a Moto G 2nd Gen, really good fun especially for the price. I ended up convincing a colleague to buy one.
2nve14l.jpg

Really good smartphone!
Got myself one 2 months ago and even though it costs only $200, it can compete with $500 smartphones.
Price/quality this is the best phone available. Ever.

Xeonhawk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For Black Friday, I got myself Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call, a 16 GB vita memory card, and a pair of zelda socks..

..they actually sell those.

sighh.png

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
That's the first time anyone has asked me for foot pics :shy:

Lol I got these from Lootcrate a few months ago. My protruding ankle looks like a nose now.

http://i.imgur.com/RtBiIpu.jpg

:tom: :tom: :tom:
:sad:
wLANCBo.gif
wLANCBo.gif
wLANCBo.gif

On Topic, I also went and find a copy of Armored Core, complete in case, for $10 on eBay that I bought ^_^

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depravo asked for photo proof in the shitbox shoutbox that I was taking a dump at work, and I delivered. Now I'm being asked for foot pics... WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Do you actually get good stuff from lootcrate? I've been thinking about trying it

If you can spare roughly $14 each month I'd say hell yeah it's worth it. There are definitely some better than others but really it's just something to look forward to each month. Half of them come with shirts, so $14 for a typically good (quality and design) graphic tee by itself isn't too bad. Otherwise, have fun with a bunch of figurines, comics/manga, trinkets from this and that, and the occasional piece of candy. Yeah dude like I said if you've got the cash to spare I think it's awesome.

Xeonhawk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depravo asked for photo proof in the shitbox shoutbox that I was taking a dump at work, and I delivered. Now I'm being asked for foot pics... WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

If you can spare roughly $14 each month I'd say hell yeah it's worth it. There are definitely some better than others but really it's just something to look forward to each month. Half of them come with shirts, so $14 for a typically good (quality and design) graphic tee by itself isn't too bad. Otherwise, have fun with a bunch of figurines, comics/manga, trinkets from this and that, and the occasional piece of candy. Yeah dude like I said if you've got the cash to spare I think it's awesome.

Alright cool. I'll look up some videos to have an idea of what I'm getting into

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright cool. I'll look up some videos to have an idea of what I'm getting into

Every crate has a theme, the first one I got was "Titan". Came with the first issue of Attack on Titan, a Titanfall shirt, an "Attack on Titanfall" art cross magnet, and I think an Attack on Titan wrist sweatband.

This month was "Battle" and came with some Streetfighter stuff, a Pirates vs Ninjas tshirt, a miniature Megaman helmet figurine, a metal Assassins Creed Unity coin in a red pouch, and a Halo megablox figure. This was one of the less exciting crates but still, neat stuff all around. The anticipation of getting something like this is worth the $14 for me as it is. The other stuff is icing on the cake lol.

The theme is something new every month. Not like a random pool of themes, everyone gets the same crate that month. Then the next month the theme changes. Etc.

Redhorse

Warehouse 13 Curator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In 2 separate incidents I bought a GameCube with controller and all cords with gameboy player attached , plus 1 game ( Minority Report ) for 20. USD from a Goodwill industries. store

and just yesterday I bought another GameCube ( like new) from Craig's list complete with one 128 max memory card, one controller, all cords AND four games; Mario Golf:toadstool tour, Soul Caliber 2, Resident Evil 4 (2disc) Final Fantasy,; Crystal Chronicles. and all for only..... Wait for it.....just $25. USD.

manlego

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I think this is the last day of steam's exploration sale, and so far here is what i got:
Rjbs1fj.png

A friend also gifted me Rogue Legacy as a birthday gift.
Of course it wasnt the best steam sale of history, but considering that i spent around 20$ and that i did also gift some games with that same money, it wasnt bad at all.
Now i just need to wait to get my pc back from the repair... The wait is killing me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdMSPaHhmbI +1