Things you recently bought or got

MohammedQ8

Trophies
XP
Country
Kuwait
Well, my youngest finishes college here in a few months, so...

I remember buying their GBAs and those games when they were still quite little, probably around release time, at retail. Just so surprised the demand is so great. Crazy.
Would you buy toys/games from your generation when you were very young for $699 dollars? Hehe

I think my generation is unfortunately stupid hehe we buy alot of unnecessary things like that.

Reactions: GeekyGuy

Stwert

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well, I managed to last almost a whole day before thinking about buying new speakers, changed to, oops, my finger slipped and I accidentally bought them ;)

If the wife asks me how much money I’ve actually spent this month, I think we’ll be getting a divorce…. Totally worth it :rofl2::rofl2:

Crappy position for them, but I’ve no choice until the wife stops working from home and I can get back into my office. They’ll need a couple of weeks running in before they sound at their best anyway.

9B18EAA0-ED51-4894-ABB4-709861101CBD.jpeg

Reactions: AncientBoi

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bought Mafia Definitive edition on ps4 cause it was cheap and Amazon is trying to mess with my Skyward Sword preorder. I got it a little cheaper than retail and they are delaying the game getting shipped until Tuesday, but if I buy it a full price I get it tomorrow.

Reactions: Mama Looigi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2 +1