Things you recently bought or got

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Got my snes repros in yesterday. Been playing Dragon quest 6. They used the noprogress English patch of the game. Also got my Resident Evil 2 gba tech demo cart and my repro of Gaiden in.

If RE2 did ever release fully on gba at the time, I could definitely have seen myself enjoying it. You can honestly beat the demo in less then a minute.

Attachments

• 20220114_115040.jpg
    20220114_115040.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 58

Mayo1990

I just play vidya
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Got that same stick when the game first released, and I think it was in the exact same box. Enjoy!
I just got enough consoles for now. Atm I'll just start picking up games and accessories. I'd like to slowly pick up gimmick consoles such as Turbografx, Ataris and so on, but getting games for them could be a chore. I may go after them one day, but for now they ain't my priority.

Last edited by Mayo1990,

Megadriver94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got a refurbished PS4 pro with the proper cables and one controller yesterday. No physical games yet, sadly. On another note, The TV I use for my Phat NTSC 80GB Hard Drive PS3 is the same one that I connected my PS4 Pro to. I took out the HDMI cable for the PS3 on the back of said TV (a Toshiba set), while still keeping in the AV RCA Multi-Out yellow, white, and red cable set in the proper ports, albeit I haven't fully figured out how to get the PS3 to change from using HDMI to RCA input/output yet.

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Got a refurbished PS4 pro with the proper cables and one controller yesterday. No physical games yet, sadly. On another note, The TV I use for my Phat NTSC 80GB Hard Drive PS3 is the same one that I connected my PS4 Pro to. I took out the HDMI cable for the PS3 on the back of said TV (a Toshiba set), while still keeping in the AV RCA Multi-Out yellow, white, and red cable set in the proper ports, albeit I haven't fully figured out how to get the PS3 to change from using HDMI to RCA input/output yet.
Iirc to reset the video output you have to turn off the ps3 then hold the power button until you hear it beep. It should reset the video setting on it.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am such a dummy. Thought this was a fighting game for my PSP. LoL. Got it at a garage sale for $5. Oh well, good movie though.

View attachment 293784
kinda reminds me of when my mother checked out "from dusk till dawn" way back when I was a kid. she liked George Clooney, but she hates scary movies. when the movie turned from a couple of bank robbers to a vampire flick, I burst out laughing. lmao!

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WTF??? I found a unpatched unbanned switch in box just missing the joy-cons for $99 at a thrift store (deals are out there but you got to look for it ) …… lolololol I ran out the store like I stole something ..
65A340A3-48D8-479E-A4A7-B4F5DBC65E50.jpeg

… … btw I think I have too many switches

Last edited by djpannda,

Esdeath

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
WTF??? I found a unpatched unbanned switch in box just missing the joy-cons for $99 …… lolololol I ran out the store like I stole something ..
View attachment 293811

… … btw I think I have too many switches
Where did you get it?

BTT I bought an RTX 3080, but it apparently was an error and wasn't in stock anymore, at least got my money back pretty fast.
Also got 16GB Ram for my late 2015 iMac.

Reactions: Mayo1990

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where did you get it?

BTT I bought an RTX 3080, but it apparently was an error and wasn't in stock anymore, at least got my money back pretty fast.
Also got 16GB Ram for my late 2015 iMac.
Thrift store chain. I saw the guy come out the back with a cart of “front store display” things (High price items) and followed him.

Reactions: Esdeath

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.