Things you recently bought or got

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got this little thing so I can stop trying to plug my earbuds in a type c port
20230311_144932.jpg

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Love my oldie Sony Clock Radio Dream that I bought a similar for the kitchen. It can play radio, but I use it just for the 12hr time feature.
Post automatically merged:

The two Wiis I collected today work perfectly, it's just they're a bit rough and yellowed (the white one). Great as a means to play GameCube cheaply without the need to buy a full GCN.

Wii is essentially a GameCube Slim, imo. I'd rather just have it as a traditional console with a usable controller than use a Wiimote to control the menu.

Last edited by Marc_LFD,

CrossOut

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
View attachment 358948

Aya Neo 2 Retro Power.
Post automatically merged:

I haven't even touched my copy.
Id love to know your thoughts on this system. the price point they want for the spces, The CPU you get is great for most emulation as your CPU is what does all the emulation( some emulators are starting to use Vulkan but its hardly any so a good CPU is still important) This is a fantastic option if you want to do emulation but I wonder if you could build an ven better PC for a bit less than this for emulation also? Id say so.

Reactions: impeeza

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Id love to know your thoughts on this system. the price point they want for the spces, The CPU you get is great for most emulation as your CPU is what does all the emulation( some emulators are starting to use Vulkan but its hardly any so a good CPU is still important) This is a fantastic option if you want to do emulation but I wonder if you could build an ven better PC for a bit less than this for emulation also? Id say so.

Quite pricey if you buy it off Aya Neo web page, I got the 6800U, 32GB, 2TB one, so expect to cost over $1600 if you want one, the grip is more comfortable than previous model like Aya Neo Next Pro.

As for emulation goes, it should be able to handle emulation of Nintendo system like 3DS, Wii U, Gamecube, Switch, should also be able to handle PS2/PS3 and Xbox/Xbox 360 emulation just fine. What good about the 6800U model is that you can use an egpu, so you can hook up like a RTX 3060 etc.

Last edited by Hayato213,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: