And A new phone

Kla46br.jpg

Kithron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just ordered a Link amiibo from amazon few mins ago for $12.96. I picked one day shipping because i didn't want to wait too long.

Too bad i had to pay sales tax too.

Order.jpg

freestile

Trophies
https://www.youtube.com/user/freestilesteve
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I actually got this tablet http://www.walmart.com/ip/38693702?productRedirect=true , but I got it a few days before black friday when it was
$79.99. Its $129.99 online, and the walmart here has it for $149.99. So for what I paid considering the specs its not bad. I have an
Ipad Air though, which I plan to prob upgrade to Air 2 in the future, although I couldn't pass this tablet up for the price.

Also got a http://www.gamestop.com/android/consoles/gamestick-stick-and-controller/109154 for $19.99

I got the dock to go with it as well. I'm still planning on getting the ouya, but this is pretty portable, and they got a cfw for it, so it might
be cool to mess around with. Other then that can't think of what I want for christmas. lol!

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I actually got this tablet http://www.walmart.com/ip/38693702?productRedirect=true , but I got it a few days before black friday when it was
$79.99. Its $129.99 online, and the walmart here has it for $149.99. So for what I paid considering the specs its not bad. I have an
Ipad Air though, which I plan to prob upgrade to Air 2 in the future, although I couldn't pass this tablet up for the price.

Also got a http://www.gamestop.com/android/consoles/gamestick-stick-and-controller/109154 for $19.99

I got the dock to go with it as well. I'm still planning on getting the ouya, but this is pretty portable, and they got a cfw for it, so it might
be cool to mess around with. Other then that can't think of what I want for christmas. lol!
Beautiful controller you bought there mate, might buy myself one of those this Christmas, although the DSTWO and a new dog are on top of my list.

freestile

Trophies
https://www.youtube.com/user/freestilesteve
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
HeHe nice. I got the DSTWO actually year before last year for christmas. Still play with my ds every now and then. I Was actually going to return the gamestick, but for the price I guess you can't complain, although I still want an Ouya. That cfw they have for the gamestick looks like it might be kind of promising.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Well now I need to buy the fucking Marth amiibo apparently. :P
News just broke today that no Amiibos are actually discontinued, straight from Nintendo itself. I figured that would be the case when I heard the news. It just didn't make sense that they would discontinue figures with potential cross-game functionality so quickly.

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I do that. I get it a little cheaper than WalMart, get free Prime shipping, and best part....I don't have to go to fucking WalMart. It's a win-win.
I've visited America once just to laugh at the obese people at WalMart

I've also bought an issue of Justice League Dark Online. Digital copy, that is

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I am a very lucky man as I am getting my very first gamepad from Eagle Gaming. Don't know when it will arrive but I sure am happy!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1418209557699.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1418209557699.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 183
  • uploadfromtaptalk1418209569731.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1418209569731.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 178

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning music to cds
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning...